CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"Keep your promise like you promised to me..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"You really want to know your past, huh?" Luna smirked. They were walking somewhere their feet wanted to go but Motak, he wants to ask the girl if she knows something since they met long time ago.

The fact that Jeongyeong knows her and Luna knows her too.

It's still baffled him about what happened at the restaurant, and his brows furrowed, staring at the girl, intensely.

Luna whistled, looking away, as avoiding his stare.

Motak was going to say, as his phone vibrates, and answered it.

Luna's eyes swiftly changes into colors, and seeing their Yung spirits were gathered in their hall.

"We're on our way." Motak uttered, and putting the call off.

"Luna, something happened. Did you see anything?"

"I don't know. They seems serious, and they aren't saying anything yet." Luna took a deep breath, and looks at Motak.

"I think it's a serious problem."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Arriving at the Eonni's Noodles, Motak barged in, and asks, "What's up? What's going on?

Luna came in behind him, and placed her hands on her waist, her expression were obvious that she's worried about Mun.

"'Do not use the powers to get your revenge.' He violated the rule." said Hana. Motak furrowed his brows, staring at Hana.

"To get his revenge?"

Hana nodded.

"Because he beat up those punks? They came at him with steel pipes. Should he have warded them off with a cross?" Motak argued, also placing his hands on his waist. Luna sighs beside him, looking at the frustated, and anxious boy.

"I can't lose my job as a counter." Mun suddenly said, and their eyes went to him.

"She promised me I'll meet my parents if I do well."

Luna mouthed a what, narrowing her brows, as Motak looks away, and moving a bit away to get cool down.

"Wigen said that? That's what she promised you in return for taking the job?" Ms Chu clarified, as the boy nodded.

"Yes, that's why I can't get fired." said Mun, and the boy shook his head.

Ms Chu couldn't believe it, and got annoyed, also Motak is still keep cooling himself down.

"When will this meeting end? Are we going to wait until they've decided?" Hana questioned.

"I'll go up there and figure it out." Mun said, and hurriedly sat on a seat, as he placed his right hand on his chest, closing his eyes and went out.

Before Mun's head falls, Hana quickly slides her hands on the table so that Mun's head wouldn't get hurt or in pain. As Luna's eyes widened, and jumped in her track.

Motak swiftly goes towards him to him, and Luna sighed.

"I'm going there." She declared, and sat beside Mun's seat.

Luna placed her hand on her chest, without glancing at them, she closed her eyes, and went out.

They were surprised, as Ms Chu quickly catch her head before falling on the table, and gently putting her head down.