TITLE CHANGE REASON + A SHORT BONUS PART

'elloo greetings everyone. i now officially changed the title of this story which is daylight. when i was creating this story also the plot diagram, i never thought of the title, so i told to myself i should title this story my character name for a while and then if i find out what i really want to title this, i will change it. also one of my reason was i love Daylight by taylor swift and it was my favorite song from Lover album.

i thought this if it really about luna going to fall inlove again after she did had a 1 romantic relationship that failed when she was only 16 and she tried to save her second relationship but she needed to let him go. also i thought of how luna will stay in the dark room of deep inside of herself even though counters were seems she's doing alright, showing her smile that bright but behind of those smiles there has a secrets that she's been hiding.

that is why i've decided to titled this as a “Daylight”!

i think i forgot something. maybe, i will tell you anywhere in the chapters somewhere. ehehehehe...

i had a lot of thoughts that this would be a great book even though it was difficult for me to have my second english story and i was scared about the plot that i thought i would be mess up but here it is trying not to.

hoping that you understand ((:

oh, this was also a short bonus part of chapter 35.

anyways, enjoy!

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

the two aforementioned were enjoying the company of each other and their simple, yet memorable, first date. luna turned to mun with a giggling smile, "mun, i'm having goosebumps!"

mun's cheeks turned crimson at luna's soft giggle, feeling a mix of shyness and happiness. as he looked into her eyes, he felt a warmth in his heart.

"i think i'm going to confess how i fell in love with you," he said with a smile.

luna smiled back, taking in the words that just came out of mun's mouth. she felt a spark of excitement in her heart at the thought of him confessing his feelings for her.

"wooh, really? how?" she asked, a hint of playful teasing in her words.

"at first, you were just a pretty girl and cool. i was astonished by your skills in battle and how strong you were. i felt like you were hiding in the dark, with your mind often flying away to places unknown. you made my heart flutter more times than i can count. i felt like there was something deeper about you that i wanted to explore," he admitted, taking in a deep breath before letting it out.

luna was surprised by mun's confession, her smile growing wider as she felt a warmth in her heart. she wrapped her arms around him, embracing him in a tight hug. she then whispered in his ear, "i thought we were already a couple."

mun's flustered reaction to her words made her giggle, and she teased him for being so cute. luna then decided it was her turn to speak up. she gently stroked the back of his palm with her thumbs, feeling the warmth of his skin against hers.

"i thought about you as just a cute guy when we first met, after i rescued you from the bullies. i never expected myself to fall for you, and i overthought the situation, telling myself that i couldn't love you. you were just a cute guy. a cute guy who finally stood up to the
bullies himself and made me feel impressed and proud," she admitted, looking into his eyes with a hint of vulnerability.

as she spoke, she noticed that mun was listening to her carefully, his eyes locked onto her lips as the words came pouring out. his reaction to her words made her feel validated, making her love for him even stronger. she then leaned in closer to him, her lips brushing against his as she shared her own feelings with him.

"when i say i love everything about you, i mean it. that includes your affectionate nature towards your grandparents, being a good boy to them. you brought a bright light into my dark world, a light that's golden and different from the light that hanna brings. i surrendered to these feelings and i felt my stomach had a zoo," she said, as mun chuckled at her words.

he then pulled her closer to him, his lips pressing against hers in a passionate kiss that left them both breathless. as they broke apart, they looked into each other's eyes, their foreheads touching. luna let out a soft chuckle, her cheeks turning a deep pink.

"you're also cute, luna. i love you too," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

the two of them looked into each other's eyes, feeling a deep connection and understanding. they knew that they had something special between them, something that transcended the boundaries of friendship and intimacy. they had found each other in a world that could be cruel and unforgiving, and they knew that together, they could face anything that life threw their way. they were each other's light, the one that would pierce the darkness and guide them towards a brighter future.

they won't wish for more than each other at this moment.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆