CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"Mun will be alright..."

Warning! Blood, and strong words.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"The cops are here!" Motak yelled once they entered the gymnasium.

"Who are those weirdos?"

"Wait, the cops are here?"

"I was just playing a prank on you. Look at you all scared." Said Motak.

"Who are you bastards?"

"Don't swear kiddo."

"What do you want?"

"That boy is a member of our organization." Motak uttered as they took a steps forward. Luna was still in her black suit as she removed her mask from her face.

"Your organization?"

"Eonni's Gang." Motak answered as he showed his signature pose and they looked at him.

They laughed. "With an old fart like yourself and that grandma?"

Hana, Luna and Ms Chu poses their signature pose too and Luna was smirking.

"Hold on. Isn't she that girl?" On the left guy came closer to the brown-haired guy and asked him as he pointed Luna.

"Jeez, you guys beat the crap out of him." Ms Chu said in disbelief.

Hana nudged Luna to go fetch Mun. As Luna marches to Mun's friend and Mun while the bullies were staring at her, following her moves.

"Kids these days are so cruel." Ms Chu added.

"This could kill someone. You'll go to jail."

"Why should we go to jail? That bitch should." The bully complained.

Luna put her finger near Mun's nose to check if he's breathing normal as her cat-eyes like met Mun's friend's eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Just you know that my dad is an assemblyman."

"Gosh."

"Jeez, you son of a bitch."

"This is why the victims can't report you guys."

"I bet their parents are assholes too."

"Total sssholes, I'm sure."

"Are you Mun's friend? What your name?" Luna asked the guy and he gaze at her.

"Yes, I'll carry him. I'm Ungmin" He answered.

"Ungmin, It's okay." Luna smiled as she moved to other side and kneel down. Ung-min help her to put Mun on her back as the bully noticed them.

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"Where are you going?"

Luna pretended not to hear it as she stood up and adjusting Mun on her back.

"Hey. We're not done here. Stop."

Luna wore a poker face as she walks and the bullies were not pleased and they stared at her moves.

"Aren't you the bitch from earlier?" The brown-haired guy went to blocked her way.

"Shin Hyuk-u. That's your name. And my name is Luna not bitch. If you call me bitch, I will actually kill you." Luna gave him a death stare as she walks away and hits her shoulder onto his. Hyukwoo scoffed in annoyance.