CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"i'm glad that he remembered everything..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

the counters were making kimchi, luna really love to do this since she once did this in the family day in the past when her parents are still alive also her sister and grandparents. even though it reminds her, luna always think she will fast forward and make another beautiful memory with her another family.

"why are you making so much kimchi if we're only doing takeout?" motak questioned the elder a trace of complaining in his tone, and looks like he was forced to do this. he glances at luna who were silent after he confessed that he remember the half of his memories.

"we still need to make kimchi for winter." ms chu stated and putting the vegetable she chopped and mixing it together with the other ingredients.

luna observed motak, closing his eyes firmly and he hold his head, groaning.

"what's wrong?" ms chu questioned motak while she mixing the vegetables. luna shook her head in disbelief.

"my memories." motak moaned and kept holding his head.

"goodness, don't rush it. you've gotten started, so you'll remember everything soon." ms chu advised. hana, on the other hand, she sat beside motak and putting the pink gloves on.

"it's just frustrating." motak said, being honest and luna was keeping her ears on. "i... damn it."

motak earned a glare from hana and luna.

"i definitely remember that i was stabbed with a knife. but that means i must have found some kind of evidence. and that is..." motak stated, ms chu stared at him also the duo just listening to him. "what i don't remember."

"because of that evidence..." motak broke the short silence. "suryong..."

"yes. what?" ms chu stood up and getting more interested. luna also spun to him and waits for he meant to tell.

"suryong..." motak puffed and they were waiting for him to tell about that person. "damn it, this is so frustrating."

"forget it, okay?" ms chu told him as motak proceed to continue what he was doing.

"goodness."

"darn it."

"do you want help?" hana spoken and motak turned to her.

"how?" motak asked and lightened up.

"first off, your memories began to come back to youwhen you fought ji cheongsin." hana began to recall the past events and trying to summarize it all.

"yes." motak nodded.

"and you said those memories are in pieces." hana moved closer to the chopping board and the vegetable that motak was cutting to make it an illustration to make more understanding.

"i can help you..." hana started to put back the pieces on the radish like a puzzle. "bring those back... into a whole piece."

hana placed the vegetable back into a whole one and motak was amazingly understood it and looked at hana. luna stared at hana while she explains.

"that's how we pieced together mun's memories. that's how we found ji cheongsin from his subconscious memories" luna spoken up as she snatched the last piece of the radish from hana to make it completely back in a whole.