CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
Daylight - TUC FANFICTION

"finally, myeonghwi's a murderer now..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna deeply thought about the yellow suitcase while they're on their way to the reservoir. mun read out the address where the noh brothers were going to meet, and the counters were baffled at the moment.

motak speed up their car and drove to the exact place.

the night came, they finally in the address, and they saw the banner of red clay premium oak sauna.

"what does he need to do here?" mun questioned.

that made luna come into conclusion about that changgyu was ordered to burn the yellow suitcase.

once motak parked their car they put their earpiece and watching changgyu and the other guy with him whom having a hard time to bring the suitcase.

"he might go the other way. ms chu and hana, go the other way and block the exit." motak suggested.

"okay."

they stepped out of the car and proceed to their plan. motak, mun, and luna followed changgyu and saw changgyu talking to the other man, looks like a worker in here. moment later, the man walked away.

"hey."

"yes."

"throw it in there."

"yes."

"i guess they're going to burn it," said mun. felt an anger for what they're planning to do.

"they want to incinerate it." motak commented. luna furrowed her brows and staring at changgyu's rat who was ordered to throw the suitcase in the flame.

"gosh! it's too hot."

"what the hell? just throw it in there!" changgyu yelled at his rat.

he's going to throw it again as mun gripped his shoulder before he does. motak grasped changgyu and his rat in their neck. mun quickly get the yellow suitcase and holds it.

"ga motak." changgyu hardly muttered, his eyes fell on luna who was behind motak.

"do you want me to throw you guys in there too?" motak threatened, staring at the flame while changgyu and his rat looked at him. "shall i throw you guys in there?"

motak moved them near the flame, they got terrified, they were intimidated.

"no. don't!"

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

counters were currently gathered in the basement, suitcase was placed down on the ground as motak zipped open it with his hands that has a protective gloves on.

ms chu nodded as an approval to show what's inside of it.

motak opened it, revealing the whole skeleton of a human as the pungent and rotten smell of it traveled through their nosetrill as hana gasped and clasped her hand on her nose and mouth.