CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"Your sorry cannot make my parents and sister back to life..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna was currently walking in the park, looking so blue while her hands were hid in her pockets. She saw a glimpse of someone in a grey sweatshirt, running with earphones on.

She looked at his back, recalling the conversation that she had last night with her mom, and she's been suffering a memory loss after she made a deal with Giran.

It was all Izza can tell her. Luna really needed to talk to Giran if she wanted to retrieve it all. Luna explained that the memories she forgotten were all slowly coming back and that made Izza perplexed.

Izza thought that her daughter's brain and heart were communicating since her heart knew everything and her brain forgotten the most important memories.

She is worried about her situation, of course it's natural for a mother to worry about her own daughter, she also felt her sadness, anger and overwhelmed that Luna is holding

Luna still thinking over a decision of her own if she really wanted to break their deal that it has consequences for retrieving all of her forgotten memories.

If ever Luna made her decision hundred percent, she's going to risk her life just break the deal with Giran and she's ready to be stripped from being a counter.

Luna approaches Mun once he stopped, panting, as she was going to pull his earphones and he swiftly snatched her wrist.

"You surprised me." Mun said and staring at her gloomy face. Luna gently grabs his earphone from his ear.

"Don't go around with these in your ears." Luna adviced and gives him his earphone. "Ji Cheongsin saw you, and he probably saw your name."

"I know."

"Be careful." Luna sighed and staring at his features.

"You be careful too." Mun uttered as Luna grabbing the earpiece in her pocket.

"And keep this with you," said Luna and Mun grabbed it as he looked down as he meets her gaze.

"Luna. I'm waiting for that jerk to show up." Mun uttered and Luna sighed.

"Don't be so rash." Luna told him as she jogged away from him with hands in her pockets.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna was sat beside Hana, crossing her arms while her eyes were closed. She heard Mun's voice from outside of the car and quickly goes inside the car and sat beside Luna. Mun glances at the girl who just brought her natural black hair back and noticing how beautiful she is in her black hair era.

Motak immediately started the engine and drove away from the school.

"Songwon, right next to Jungjin. Songwon used to be a part of Jungjin, but they broke away in 2013." Motak began to state. Ms Chu was holding his old phone playing the video about the reservoir. "There's a reservoir there."

"So this is where they buried Kim Yeongnim's dead body." Ms Chu commented.

A swift car was in a hurry and Mun noticed it and quickly informed Motak as Motak turned the car aside.

"What's with him?" Motak exclaimed and they were got scared for a second and feel relief that they didn't get into accident.

"My gosh."