CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"ms chu is a brave and strong soldier, that's why i adore her..."

warning! strong language, blood, and violence.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

the counters arrived at an alley, looking abandoned, only a light could lighten this alley and a bit smokey.

"ji cheongsin and baek hyang-hui are both level-three spirits." motak reminded them.

"the spirits i just saw were level two. adding lee seol-wi, she's also level three." hana said. luna turned to her before she gaze at motak.

"let's move as a group. don't fight them alone. i'll be your shield, so stick right behind me... and use me to defend yourself." motak informed them, looking at them and luna sighed and nodding.

"be careful." said ms chu and gently touch motak. they held their own flashlights and starting to walk.

"it's like walking into a snake's mouth."

they keep walking and examining the place. pointing their flashlights every corner of this dark alley. luna felt something strange and hana stopped them.

"i think it's this way." hana pointed her flashlight to the right direction that could lead them to mun and they just pointed their own flashlight and didn't waste any seconds to enter it.

they goes straight on the way where it could lead them, keeping their light to check and secure that they're safe. ms chu halted motak by holding his arm, and signaled to put their flashlight off.

the counters examined the place even though it was dark, luna heard a little steps and ms chu grunted, being dragged behind a big sliding gate.

"ms chu!" motak called, they turned and tried to stop it but too late, it closed.

"ms chu!" the three yelled as they banging the gate with their fist.

"there's an evil spirit here. he's big. he's quite big in size." ms chu informed them, and they keep trying to open the gate.

motak starting to pushed and the girls joined him. they grunting, as the gate slowly pushing a bit. luna's heart became more faster than ever, her eyes widened, heard another voice coming from the other side of the gate.

"ms chu, give us a minute." motak told the elder. luna whirled her head, hearing cheongsin's voice, intimidating mun.

"motak." luna muttered.

"you three, go find mun. go find mun!" ms chu ordered them and the girls sprinted to go where mun was located.

"ms chu, hang in there for a bit." said motak to ms chu before going after the duo.

"honey! babe! over here!" a voice of hyang-hui was heard by the counters, like they were inviting by them to come near them.

"this is unexpected. loonie is really here!" seol-hwi exclaimed and smirking at them. luna felt the urge of hatred and anger towards the woman.

"there are four." motak uttered, they stepping forward and ready to anything could happen any minute now.

"luna. hana. motak." mun uttered, gasping and luna stared at him, worried.

"it's great to have everyone here together. it's like a reunion." hyang-hui beaming like crazy, looking at the three counters.

"bullshit. did you go to school?" hana sassed and hyang-hui was provoked and her smile faded away.