CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"Only if you remember why I did hide myself from this cruel world..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Motak was in rage as he punched the glass, and made the guy terrified, going to the backseat, wanting to scape.

He opened the door but Hana was there, and he went to the other side, there was Mun and Luna waiting for him, as Mun punched him and collapsed.

"Who's this guy?" Mun questioned.

Luna turned to the thugs, she heard that his name is Changgyu, and she looked at the man. She clicked her tongue, and sighed.

There placed the man in the corner, Hana was reading his memories, while Motak and Luna waits until she's done.

"He's so drugged up that his memories are all mixed up. It's hard to read them." Hana quickly informed. "However, I'm sure he's the one who stabbed you."

Motak gasping for air, holding his head, and Luna was really worried about him.

"Damn it. Why though? Why did he try to kill Motak? Just why?" Mun asked Hana, desperately need a reason, and Luna puts her hand on his shoulder, and shook her head.

"What else did you see? A woman. A 22-year-old female. Didn't he kill her?" Motak questioned.

"Kim Yeongnim?" Hana clarified, and Motak nodded.

She shook her head, "That I didn't see."

"Anything else? Did you see him meeting her or talking about her with someone, perhaps?"

Hana glanced at the thug. "I can't really see much. I'm not sure."

"Who is Kim Yeongnim?" Mun was completely confused between their conversation. Luna stared at the confused boy, and looked at Motak when he lift his shirt revealing the scars that he got when he was stabbed.

Mun's eyes widened, and tried to reach it, and he was shocked to see it.

"You said he's the bastard that stabbed me. You're sure, right?"

"That I'm sure."

"Did you saw my sister?" Luna suddenly asked Hana, they whirled at her, and Hana nodded. Luna's swallowed her saliva, and her lips trembled.

Luna recalled how Changgyu beaten her sister in their house and she also saw him that night when Stella was murdered, and Noh Changgyu put their home in arson.

Motak was not pleased, and felt anger within him. He approached the unconscious Changgyu as he tossed his fist on him.

Luna just stared at the person who murdered her sister, Motak brought him to the other corner, and placed him there.

"What should we do with him?" Motak asked, and glanced at Luna.

"Hand him over to the police. We have all the evidence." Mun suggested.

"What evidence?"

"Motak is living proof of what happened. And the memories you read are also evidence." Mun explained.

"The police must've been in on this. He walks in and out of the police station as if he owns it despite the wanted poster for him." Motak uttered.

Luna bit her lip, recalling when she met Changgyu in the police station, and he was smirking at the girl.

"Gosh, how could the police do such a thing? That makes no sense."

"It does make sense, at least here in Jungjin. They have a lot of connections, and a lot of aides on their side." Luna shook her head, and frowned. Mun heavily sighed.