CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN

chapter fourty-seven
daylight - tuc fanfiction

chapter fourty-sevendaylight - tuc fanfiction

"i'm sorry, if it took long..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

night came. counters are outside of the other vacation house of shin myeonghwi. waiting for baek hyanghui and seolhwi to leave.

the car came out and drove away. they knew it was hyanghui driving, and seolhwi was arguing with hyanghui.

they came out from where they were hiding, holding their staffs except mun.

"let's pull this off. this may be our last chance." ms chu told them.

"stay calm and focused. we've done this once, you know." motak encouraged them.

"all right, let's go." mr choi said.

mun pulled luna's hand. "please, be careful."

luna smiled, and nodded. she pinched his cheek. "you too."

they quickly moved into their perspective areas. luna knocked her staff on the ground, and focusing her breathing.

she, and of course the counters felt the strong sensation of determination, and powers through their body.

the big bubble barrier is forming and forming while mun opening the territory. as the barrier is completely full.

seolhwi scoffed behind the tree. she watches luna gripped onto her staff.

"so, this is what she's talking about? interesting." seolhwi smirked.

she marches towards luna, and tilting her head.

"what will happened if i kill you?" seolhwi pretending to think while her finger is in her chin. "you'll meet your parents, and your idiot sister, and that brat."

luna heard seolhwi. her eyes that were white turned into normal, and turned to seolhwi.

"but i'm not gonna kill you that easy. i need fun." seolhwi grinned viciously, and her eyes went bright red.

she then snatched luna's staff, and she used her telekinesis to throw luna away.

the barrier broken up.

hana's staff was also got by baek hyanghui, and she split it.

luna groaned, and gritted her teeth when she witnessed hyanghui broke hana's staff. she looked at seolhwi, and her eyes widened.