CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"He's the son of So Gwon..."

Warning! Violence, blood, and strong words.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna came after Motak and Mun, her head was spinning but trying to walk straight. She heard Mun's voice through her supernatural hearing sense.

"Luna, stop. You're injured!"

"I want to help when I still can." Luna uttered as she closed her eyes and opening them as her eyes glowed into the colors like the territory.

She sprinted towards where Motak is, kicking the guy on his side and thrown away as he grunted. Luna join Motak to push the rock to prevent it from falling over the girl.

"Who are you jerks?!" The guy yelled and stood up as he reaches them. Mun flung himself onto the man before he get reach them.

"Mun, get that jerk." Motak said.

Mun attacked the man with his fists but he avoided them all. He was going to kick him yet the man held it and swayed Mun on to the stone. Motak and Luna were still holding the large stone.

The man grabbed Mun's feet and landed on the ground as he pull out his weapon and attacks Mun but Mun grasp his wrist stopping it. Luna couldn't handle it anymore, she collapsed on the ground and shutting her eyes closed.

"Luna!" Motak shrieked and he remains to hold the stone, his one knee bend and still holding it. "Please."

Luckily, Hana was on time as she slid and supported Motak and pushed the stone together. Luna is serious injured and her energy was drained.

"The territory is here." Hana notified after glancing at the first light came from on the ground.

Mun felt a sudden urge of a strong energy from the territory and successfully got rid the man's weapon and hits his head on the stone above his head.

Mun stood up as the man quickly got up and stood up as well. He attacked Mun but Mun quickly blocked it and punch him. As the man swing his fist, Mun bent down and run towards the stone as he stomped up and swiftly kicked the man on his face.

Motak and Hana succeed in preventing the stone from falling meanwhile Mun goes on the top of the man and gave him more punches until the man's mouth was full of blood.

"What are you doing, you punk?" Motak pushed Mun off from the man and Ms Chu arrived.

Hana check on Luna, she was completely out and she also check the girl.

"You can't kill him!" Motak told Mun and the boy was in rage, he couldn't hold his anger, it was obvious in his eyes.

The man shut his eyes and they stared at his body. Motak bent down and checking his vitals including reading his memories. He glanced at Mun and Mun was panting heavily.

"You. Come here." Motak gestured Mun and standing up.

"W-why?" Mun stuttered and stared at Motak's eyes. "Is he dead?"

"What happened?" Ms Chu questioned Motak. Hana were holding the girl and Luna both in her arms.

Motak was silently staring at Mun, intensely. "Mun got him."