CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"i would risk my life to save you..."

Warning! Blood.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"luna, i'm really sorry." hayeon sniffled and frowned. "because of me, you got hit by a truck seven years ago." she cried and a shed of tears coming down through her cheeks. the corners of luna's lips went lopsided, as she chugged down the alcohol in a shotglass.

"i already told you, it wasn't your fault." luna uttered and placed down the shotglass on the table.

currently, they were outside of the house of hayeon and jaemi. they were drinking after dinner, hayeon was the one who bought out a bottles of soju.

"but still..." hayeon sniffled and grabs a some tissue. luna keep her eyes on her friend, and shook her head.

"i need to go, hayeon. i'll call jaemi." luna stood up from her seat and came closer to hayeon, as she gave her a hug and caressing her back.

"it's not your fault."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

luna marching to somewhere she wanted to go right now and her hands were hid in her pockets. feel tipsy as she runs her hand through her hair and sighs.

she stopped when the red light on and waits for the light to change into a green.

while she was waiting for the light to change, her eyes vividly flows the colors in, seeing mun and cheongsin intensely fighting inside the territory and she felt his anger that made her a bit weak.

luna gasped as the light changes into green and swiftly dash to the other side.

meanwhile, in the yung, wigen fainted and her body on the floor as the other spirits came to check her.

"do something." u-sik tearing up and looking at suho that beside him.

"contact the counters and tell them to go find mun."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"i'm on my way, mom." luna pressed her two fingers on her temple and gasping for air while she walk.

luna cussed under her breath and furrowing her brows, many what ifs forming in her mind.

luna felt the territory disappeared where mun was near located to an alley. she hurriedly dash as she heard a gun coming from her side and stopped. luna turning her gaze between the alleys and proceed to where she heard a shot of a gun.

luna gasping for air, and her eyes went wider, seeing jeongyeong pointing her gun to chengsin and he was holding a piece of shuttered glass as he threw it in the side.

she sighed and quickly run towards them as cheongsin stole the gun from jeongyeong's grip and pointing the gun to her.

"no!" luna shouted when she came infront of jeongyeong, proctecting her as a wave pushed cheongsin away, like he was pushed away by a strong wind. motak who just arrived, shockingly to witnessed it and he immediately approaching them.

the girl fell her gaze at mun, lying on the ground, had a lot of blood in him. she quickly appraoches him and brought him in her arms.

"mun." luna touches his cheeks, wiping the blood and tears falling on her cheeks.

"luna." mun murmured, weakly and luna nodded.

"stay with me, mun. okay?"

"mun." motak got closer to them and examined the boy. as hana and ms chu arrived. motak stood up and saw cheongsin getting away from them and luna glared at the figure before he disappeared.