CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"Why is he here?..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna came to the shop in gloomy, and wearing a stoic expression. Her eyes were puffy because of last night, and some of the strand of her hair turned into gray.

Hana attempted to ask her but Luna didn't answer her, she got annoyed, and didn't ask her again.

Ms Chu was also attempted to ask her, and worried when she saw her gray hairs.

Motak was still in remorse, he wanted to apologize about last night but didn't have any courage to utter any words.

And Mun, he also tried but Luna keep refusing and running away from him.

The five counters were at their own businesses, Ms Chu was going to cook some noodles on the table, and infront of her was Hana that sat down.

Motak was in the other table, and Mun was also in the other table, he was busy sketching.

"How come I can't find a single interview or article about this Taesin executive?" Motak uttered while he was busy on his phone.

"Are you talking about Noh Hanggyu?" Mun questioned, and sitting straight quickly.

"Mun." Ms Chu warned.

"Oh, I'm working on my web comic," said Mun, and bites his pencil.

Ms Chu was disappointed as she cut the cucumber, aggressively. "You guys just never listen to me. I clearly told you not to meddle in human affairs."

"Even though we're in between the two realms, we're also human. Why must we draw the line?"

"We have to. We can tell who's possessed by an evil spirit. You even talked Hana and Luna into it. This girl may be rude at times, but she always drew a clear line. What's with her now?" Ms Chu stated, and glanced over the girl that sat in the corner, looking so blue.

As Ms Chu hit Hana, who just grabs some sliced of cucumber. "And you! When that crazy woman scratched you, I wanted to treat your wound, but you pushed me away. What's wrong with you guys? What's the problem?"

They were like scolded by their mother, well, since she's their leader, it's okay to scold them, and Luna looked at Ms Chu.

"We're sorry." Hana leaned, and apologized to the elder.

"Too late!" Ms Chu yelled at the girl. "If this is how it's going to be, I'll quit being your leader. So good luck without me. Maybe relapsing into a coma will teach you a lesson."

"Hana and Luna can read all the memories, so we had no choice. Yesterday, we caught the man who had stabbed Motak." Mun informed, and Ms Chu was shocked as she marches towards them.

"You caught him?" Ms Chu questioned, and Mun nodded. "And what happened? Did you hand him over to the police?"

"No."

"Why not?

"The instigator is someone else. and there's no evidence."

"What are you talking about? Just break a few joints, and he'll tell us everything. Just record that and hand him over to the police." Ms Chu suggested.

Hana grabs a sliced of cucumber and gives it to Luna while they watching and listening to their conversation.

"Don't we need to use our powers to break his joints?" Motak asked, and Ms Chu cloeed her eyes, firmly, realizing it all.