CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"this is great. motak is regaining his memories back while me, i regained it all back..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

the counters got discharged except ms chu who's been sleeping and resting for a while after earned a lot of injuries. luna visited her friend, hayeon, and brought her a food that she's been craving.

luna could confirm that hayeon is pregnant and she's happy for hayeon and jaemi. after paying a visit to hayeon, she had a call from hana that something is wrong and luna got the clue that ms chu's life is in danger by checking the string that attached in her finger.

luna couldn't believe what she was seeing. ms chu, their beloved elder, lay lifeless on the hospital bed. the doctors and nurses were frantically working to resuscitate her, but their efforts seemed futile.

luna felt like she was in a nightmare and felt like the world wanted to get another person that she loved. as she had never felt so helpless and scared in her life. her heart was pounding in her chest, and she felt like she was going to faint. she couldn't even imagine what would happen if ms chu didn't make it.

she could kill anyone with her new power.

"no, ms chu..." hana crying hysterically. luna could see the panic on her friend's face. they both looked at each other, desperate and terrified. luna stood beside hana and her eyes were on ms chu. motak was there too, but he wasn't saying a word. he just stood in the corner, watching the chaos unfold and sniffling.

"mun." luna uttered, turning her gaze at the boy who just came in and almost choked on her own saliva, tears kept falling on her cheeks. and then, Mun. the boy was processing the chaos that happening and gasped to see ms chu's current situation.

suddenly, luna felt one of the invisible strings attached to her finger almost disappear. she gasped and looked around frantically, trying to figure out what was happening.

then, it hit her. the charge. she realized what they had to do. she took a deep breath, steeling herself for the ordeal ahead.

"Charge it to 200 joules," she heard the doctor say.

"200 joules," confirmed the nurse.

luna pressed her hand against the glass, tears running down her cheeks, begging for ms chu to hold on.

"All clear. Shock."

luna watched in horror as ms chu's body convulsed. she felt like her heart was going to burst. she held her breath, waiting for the next step.

"Increase it to the maximum," the doctor said.

"The maximum," confirmed the nurse.

again, luna pressed her hand against the glass, tears flooding down her face.

"All clear. Shock."

luna closed her eyes, unable to watch anymore. she felt like she was going to give up and cry harder. she heard mun crying loudly like a baby.

but then, a moment later, ms chu showed an ok sign with her hand. luna gasped and opened her eyes. she couldn't believe it. ms chu was alive. she was going to be alright.

motak showed his hand formed in a thumbs up, and luna breathed a sigh of relief. she realized that she had been holding her breath for so long that she felt faint. she had never been so scared in her life.

luna was so relieved and thankful that she was not aware of hugging Mun. she didn't care that he was crying like a baby or that he was covered in tears. she just needed to feel his warmth against her.