CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"It ticklish. Very ticklish. Uhh, why is he playing with the territory?..."

☾ ☘ ◆

"Hey, Mun. It's me." Motak said to the phone, and seeing Ms Chu's reaction is she couldn't believe it.

Mun and Luna came in, and Mun still holding the call.

 "What's this number?" Mun asked.

 "My old number." Motak responded, looking at the boy with a wide eyes, shocked.

 Mun checked the number, and ending the call while beaming brightly.

 Hana squinted her eyes on Luna, and she showing a small smile.

"Anyway, is something going on?" Mun asked, puzzled by the situation.

 "No. Nothing is going on." Motak answered, avoiding to be ask again, and Ms Chu and Hana did the same. Luna watches their actions, and goes to Hana.

 "How did you handle this phone? It's all scratched and cracked."

 "I used to be a detective too." Motak stated, and Luna stared at them.

 "Really?"

 "Yes." Motak nodded, and smiled. He placed his hand on his shoulder, and said, "Just like your mom and dad."

 "Wow, what are the chances?" Mun said, amused, glancing at the women on the side, and they were staring at them.

 "Let's open up."

"Is this your first day at work?" Motak questioned the boy.

"Yes." Mun beamed.

Motak gently pats his arm, and walks away. Ms Chu assisted Mun on wearing his apron, and tying a knot.

Luna felt remorse, and feels like she's suffocated in their stress, and worries.

If it weren't for the chains that around her neck, she would help them.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

The Eonni's Noodles did have a lot of customers, and they were closing the shop as couple stepped out of the shop.

Mun thanked them, and flipping the open sign into a closed sign.

Luna stretches her arms, before continuing to settle the bowls, and cleaning the table.

"Gosh. Mun, that poor thing." Ms Chu began to say while staring at the boy, who was sweeping the front of the shop. "One day, he'll find out that his parents were murdered."

Hana turned to stared at the boy, and Luna did the same as she sighed.

"How is he going to live with that?" Ms Chu questioned, sadly.

"Shouldn't we tell him?" Luna suggested, as she transfering the bowls on the trolley, and the eldest looked at her.

"Don't be so rash. Motak said he'll look into it. Let's tell him after we find something. After we find the murderer. That's when. Let's tell him then. Okay?"

"You told me not to." Motak said.

"Yes, you're right. We can't." Ms Chu realized that she told him to not meddling to civilians' problem. As she shook her head, "No, we can't."

"Goodness, it's such a dilemma." Ms Chu muttered.

Luna comes closer to Ms Chu, and rapidly massage her shoulders, "Then, let's wait for the right time. How about that?"