CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"I want to give him a tightest and warmest hug that he could ever ask..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna went at the hospital to take care of her granny for the whole day, and she called Jeongyeong, randomly, because she doesn't want to go back at the shop.

She's still avoiding them ever since they found that her granny was hospitalized.

At the moment, Luna is with Jeongyeong, they were searching for the foot tracks of the killer of Jeongyeong's recently homicide case.

Jeongyeong was pointing the cv light on the ground showing the foot tracks, and Luna's perspective, it was shining like a powdered glass.

She heard a familiar engine of a car, and hide herself in her hood.

"Did this person evaporate into thin air or what?" Jeongyeong questioned, scanning the alley.

"Who evaporated into thin air?" Motak asked as Jeongyeong jumped because of his sudden appearance, and stepping back, surprised. He looked over the girl in a purple hoodie.

"What are you doing here, Lunauelle?"

"I just wanted to be with Jeongyeong." Luna sassed, frowned and rolled her eyes.

"Hey." Jeongyeong awkwardly greeted.

"We found some blood samples at the scene. Run them through NFS' database. A male, blood type AB." Motak explained as he gave the documents to Jeongyeong, and she checks it.

"So they found blood that doesn't belong to Kim Yeongnim?" Jeongyeong questioned and Motak nodded,

"It's not an official case though. Will the NFS accept it?"

"I'll send this along with ones I'm working on now." Jeongyeong answered.

"A homicide case?"

Luna sighed, and decided to leave them talk as she dash to the car and sat on the driver's seat.

Mun's eyes widened in surprisingly to see her here.

"Oh, Luna!" He exclaimed, and smiling brightly.

"Hi, Mun." Luna gave him a weak smile, and opens her phone to check it if she has any message.

"Luna, what are you doing here?" Mun asked, and his gaze were only focused on her.

"I just want to bother Ms Kim and checking her case if I can help her." Luna answered, and her gaze went to him.

"I see." Mun nodded, and felt happy that Luna is comfortably with him. He stared at the girl, and got confused when Luna grabbed a small container of strawberries from her pocket.

"Do you want some?" Luna asked as she opens the container, and Mun grabs some, he happily munched the strawberry.

"It's sweet, right?" Luna inquired him, and smiled. Her gaze went to him, and Mun nodded.

Their eyes were taking off from each other, it was like they were fighting in a staring contest, and Luna's butterflies in her stomach dances like crazy.

She thought she would never feel it again. Luna was the one who broke the stare, and looked away.

"You really love purple, noona." Mun said, noticing her purple jacket, and smiling.

"And strawberries." Luna added, and beamed.

Mun chuckles, and bit his lip as if he was folded by her smile. A figure was seen by them, and Mun was shockingly to see her.