CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"I sometimes express my sorrow feelings through crying but I prefer playing my electric guitar..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

While on their way home, Luna is sleeping peacefully on Hana's shoulder, and Mun is stealing a glance at the girl beside him.

"Can we really leave like this? We couldn't summon the evil spirit." Mun spoke out, breaking the silence.

"We have no choice. There were too many people. Since she already got arrested, it won't get too dangerous." Ms Chu started, while she drove.

"This happens from time to time. Before we get a chance to summon them, the police arrest them or they get locked up in prison." Motak assured.

"Don't worry. We know who she is, so we'll plan this out again," said Ms Chu.

Hana was looking out the window, while she patted Luna's shoulder, and didn't bother to utter any words.

As they finally arrived at the shop, Hana was still holding Luna's wrist, and Luna was staring at her feet, and she was silent.

"Hana, Luna, take a seat. Let me see your wound." Ms Chu said as she sat down on a chair.

"We're fine." As the duo walked away, and they were staring at them, completely confused.

"What's with them? Is something going on? Did Luna cried? Luna could cry now?" Ms Chu puzzled, and staring at Motak.

"Their pride must be hurt after taking a blow from a level three." Motak stated, and looks at Mun. "Mun, you need to pull yourself together. They'll get you if you lose your focus."

Mun completely understood, as he glances at the place where Hana pulled Luna, and uttered,

"I think I finally understand what you meant before, Motak. You told me to inscrese my threshold."

The elders stared at the boy, and follows his movements.

"They are seem odd today."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Luna sat on the corner of her bed, her knees pressed against her chest, and wrapped her arms around her knees.

Her bedroom were unique but looks plain because of things that she settled, there's a shelf that beside her bed, and a study table next to it. While her electric and acoustic guitar were placed on the wall.

Luna stared at the family picture of hers that on the shelf, Izza and her husband were standing at behind of Luna and Stella who were sat down, and frowned.

She decided to get up, and grabs her electric guitar, and getting her pick from one of the drawer of her nightstand.

Settling everything including her speaker, as Luna deep breathe in and out, and her fingers started to play with those strings.

As she plays a song from ACDC that she really love to play whenever she feel sorrowful.

In the middle of the song, Luna heard a knocks on her door, and she stopped for a while, as the door opens, revealing the figure of Mun, and he was peeking.

"Uh... It was great. I didn't know you could play an electric guitar." Mun grinning, as it faded and bit his lip, and entering her room while he wondering the whole room.

Luna didn't answer him, she just stared at him, and her other hand that holding the pick touch a string.

As Mun's eyes landed on her, licking his lips, and sighs.