CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN
Luna - TUC FANFICTION

"Liar, Jeongyeong-unnie..."

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

Jangmul gave Mun a ride to his home, as the car stopped infront of the house.

Luna groaned, as she yawned, and stretched her arms. She dozed off while they were on way to Mun's home.

Mun glanced at her before getting off from the car, he closed the door, and he stepped forward to Hana's seat. Hana pushed the button, as the window slowly goes down.

"About today..." said Mun, and he bowed his head. "Thank you."

"No problem. Just focus on doing your best as a counter. I'll clean up all the mess. Do you understand?" Jangmul reassured.

"Yes." Mun nodded.

"Hana."

"Go on in. They're waiting for you." said Hana. She saw his gaze went to Luna but the girl fell asleep. Mun didn't want to disturb her sleep, he bowed at them.

"All right. Good night." Jangmul said, as he waved his hand.

The boy spun around, and pulling his cane out.

Hana closed the window, and Jangmul started to drive.

But they didn't leave, they went somewhere to see Mun reuniting with his grandparents.

Watching them melts Luna heart, not just Luna, Hana and Jangmul too.

Luna smiled at them, and a bit teary. She wasn't home for two days straight because she's been settling the papers for Junha.

She misses her granny.

Hana turned around, as she wiped her tears, and Jangmul spun to her, smiling.

Jangmul gently pats Luna, as tucked in his hands on his pocket, and approached Hana.

"What is it? Is this making you miss your family?" Jangmul asked.

"No, it's not." Hana answered, as she pulled the door of the car. "Let's go."

Jangmul turned to Luna, who's still watching Mun.

"Luna, let's go." Jangmul called, and Luna spun as she nodded.

Luna wiped her tears, and sobbed. Jangmul shook his head.

He already knew that the duo missing their family.

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

"Little Luna." Granny called me. I whirled and looks at her, my eyes were full of sadness and grieve.

"My gosh. You were left alone, why they did this to you? My poor little Luna." Granny encircled me and embracing me tightly, as she sobbed.

I don't know why my eyes hasn't any shed of tears. All I know is I'm sad and I'm grieving for my sister's death.

The cops and detective did investigate my sister's case. They told me and my granny that it was accident.

My sister, Stella was cooking a dish and it my favorite. They stated to me that she left it and she didn't know that the fire was in high heat.

I don't believe it.

My sister never leave the dishes that she's cooking especially it's for me.

Stella was the sweetest.

I knew it was set up. And no matter what happen, I'll find them and pay for my sister's death.