Chapter 25

Kara, Lena and Lori have now just pulled up to the parking lot of the park, just outside National City, with it seeming like there aren't many people around so it should be a nice relaxing time, where the trio get to spend some quality time together.

"Do you mind getting Lori out?" Lena asks, once they have parked, "I just need to pay for the parking."

"They make you pay for parking here?" Kara asks, turning up her nose.

"Yes." Lena says, "Apparently the money goes to help maintain the park though, or that's what they say. I can pay for it on my phone though. It's just going to take me a few moments to do, as their system isn't perfect."

"Okay." Kara nods, "I'll help you get out, Lori."

"Okay, Kara." Lori replies, with her own smile.

Kara then gets out of the front seat of the car, having been sitting next to Lena, and now goes towards the back of the car, and opens the car door near where Lori was sitting.

"Ready to have some fun in the park?" Kara asks, with a smile.

"Yeah." Lori nods, eagerly.

"Good." Kara smiles.

Kara then reaches over Lori, but before unbuckling her, she places a few kisses on Lori's cheeks, causing the 3-year-old to giggle happily. Once Kara finishes doing this though, she does unbuckle Lori's car seat, before lifting her out of the car, and up into her arms.

"There we go." Kara smiles, happily, while still holding the 3-year-old, "Now we just need to wait for mommy, and then we can go adventure further into the park."

As Kara looks around, she sees that they park they are at is basically a woodland area that goes for miles and miles around, with there clearly being some flat areas, without any trees, and just grass, in places. It's not the type of arranged park that you would find inside a city.

"I'm hungry." Lori says, with a pout.

"Well, we can eat our yummy sandwiches we picked up just as soon as we find a nice spot to sit down in the park, and relax. It won't be long now." Kara says.

"Okay." Lori replies, with a little nod of her head, before resting her head on Kara's shoulder.

Kara and Lori remain like this for about a minute, before they are finally joined by Lena getting out of the car.

"All finished paying for parking?" Kara asks.

"Yes. We are all done. We can head into the park now." Lena says.

"Okay." Kara nods, "Do you just want to grab the sandwiches?"

"Right. Of course." Lena nods.

Lena then reaches into the back seat of the car, next to where Lori was sitting, where she retrieves the sandwiches. As Lena does this, Kara can't help but stare at Lena's ass. Kara has never really thought about if she is a boobs or butt girl before. Frankly, Kara has literally zero sexual experience with women, so she can't really be sure, but upon looking at Lena's ass, Kara thinks it's fair to say that looking at a nice ass is pretty nice too.

Lena soon ends Kara's staring session at her ass, by coming back out of the car, now with the bag of sandwiches in hand, closing the car door behind her.

"Here we go." Lena smiles, "Shall we go find somewhere nice to sit down and have our lunch then?"

"Yes. I'm hungry mommy." Lori nods.

"Me too, darling." Lena says, lovingly, as she cups one of Lori's cheeks, who is still in Kara's arms, "Kara, why don't you put Lori down and let her walk."