[VOL 2] Leadership Problems pt 3

(Mike's POV)

Goddamnit. Should've listened to Nelson. Should've just excepted to be their leader, but no. I had to make someone else hold that responsibility. And now my friends, the only true family I have left in this world, has been captured.
Mike: Can I think about this?
Whip: 15 hours.
Mike: What?
Whip: 15 hours to make up your mind. Or we be killing by the hour, one by one. Adios.
Mike: FUCKING SHIT!!!
I bang my fists against the computer.
Dex: Calm yourself.
Mike: CALM MYSELF? CALM MYSEEEELLLLLFFFF??!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TELLING ME TO CALM MYSELF?
Dex: Just calm down and think of a plan to save them.
Mike: You're damn right I'm gonna save them.
I grab my jacket and head straight to the garage.
Dex: Mike, it is not ready yet.
Mike: I don't give a damn about if it's ready or not. I need this to save my friends.
I grab my mask, and then I lower down my ride.
Dex: Mike, are you sure about this? The logis-
Mike: Dex?
Dex: Yes?
Mike: FUCK YOUR LOGIC!!!!!! I need to go out there and save my friends. And I'm gonna need your damn help. So please just quit the bullshit and help me.
Dex: ... Of course.
Mike: Good.

(Nelson's POV)

I open my eyes to see Whip sitting in a chair looking at me.
Whip: Your up.
Nelson: Where are my friends?
Whip: Safe, for about 13 hours.
Nelson: Why?
Whip: Because your friend Immortal has a choice, and if he doesn't give us a answer in 13 hours, we will kill you one by one.
Nelson: Nice bluff, but you won't do that.
Whip: What makes you think that?
Nelson: Cause if you do, you and all you have ever cared about won't live to see 2021.
Whip smirks and the punches me in the gut, making me spit out blood.
Whip: Your lucky I need you alive right now or else-
Right then we heard a call coming from Whips radio.
Whip: *answers radio* What is it?
Soldier: Open the door.
Whip: Why?
Soldier: Just do it boss.
Whip heads to the door and opens it. When he opened the door, a song was blaring from the speakers. The song was Immortals from Fall Out Boy.
Whip: What THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!

(Mike's POV)

Mike: Did you do it Dex?
Dex: Yes, you have a 30 second window before they realise its you whose coming.
Mike: Dex, the song's a dead give away.
I begin to rev up the RejectPod (basically the dark knight's batcycle) and then headed straight for the gates. 27 seconds left. I throw a grenade and blew up the gate and went straight through. 22 seconds left. Two guards pulled there guns, but I fired rubber bullets at them, knocking them out. 21 seconds. I rammed straight through the front door and jumped off the pod. It went straight through a wall, making an opening. 19 seconds. I start running through the opening, while beating up guards until I reach the first cell I see, and the one I'm looking for. 14 seconds. I kicked open the cell door and freed Aiden. 9 seconds left. I smack him until he wakes up. 3 seconds.
Mike: SCREAM!!!!!!
A bunch of guards surround us. I cover my ears, though I know I'm still gonna hear ringing.
Aiden: LEAVE!!!!!!!!
And then I black out.

(few minutes later)

I wake up to see Aiden whispering words, trying to protect us.
Mike: *grunts* Dex, do the thing.
Dex: Doing the thing.
Just then the entire area went black.
Mike: Aiden, can you say the magic word?
Aiden: Please.
The guards went flying backwords.
Mike: Good job, now let's go find the others.
We went left and immediately found Jay and Jess fighting off against some guards. Me and Aiden helped them.
Jayden: Thanks, but we had them.
Mike: Uh huh, sure. Enough jokes for now, we need to find Toby and Nelson.
As I said that, Toby came around the corner carrying Nelson.
Mike: Is he alright?
Nelson: Im fine, just don't know where Whip went.
Mike: He probably ran.
Jess: Hopefully for good.
Mike: Let's hope so.

(3rd person POV)

Whip: I've failed you boss.
???: What do you mean fail?
Whip: Boss?
???: You haven't failed at all. You got me the info I needed.
Whip: And that was?
???: What role do each of the Rejects play.
Whip: What have you figured out?
???: That Immortal is the leader, Blackwing is the strategist, Deadpool is the comedian, Titan is the brawn and brains, Silence is their most powerful, and Energy is the heart of the team.
Whip: So, you have a plan?
???: A plan? Yes. To create my own Rejects. Wanna join?
The mysterious man turns around and flashes a evil grin.
Whip: When do we begin?