[VOL 4] Neon vs The Rejects

Olivia is standing across from an hospital, preparing to run in there and grab the heart that will save Frank. As she is about to run into the hospital, Three figures land in front of her.
Olivia: Out of my way Mike. I'm going to save Frank and you can't stop me.
Mike: Olivia you need to st-
Olivia rushes into him, flying him across the street.
Jess: Olivia-
Olivia backhands her while using her superspeed, sending Jess across the road.
Jayden: Alright then, no more mister nice guy.
Jayden jumps and brings out his blades. Olivia just runs away and into the hospital. She runs all the way to where the hearts are. She grabs one and was about to run off when she sees Aiden.
Olivia: Hey Aiden, what are you-
Aiden screams at her, sending her flying into a wall.
Olivia: WHAT THE HELL AID? DON'T YOU WANNA SAVE FRANK?
Aiden nods.
Olivia: Then stop fighting me!
Mike: OLIVIA! PUT THAT HEART DOWN!!!
Olivia turns to see Mike standing in the doorway.
Olivia: NO! I WILL SAVE FRANK!!
She runs at Mike, pushing him out of the way and ran out of the building. She stops on the roof of the building across the hospital.
Olivia: Alright now. Just need to-
Jayden: Olivia wait.
Olivia turns around and roles her eyes.
Olivia: I'm not gonna put this heart back.
Mike: Even if it was meant for a lil girl.
Olivia stood still.
Olivia: What?
Mike: That heart is gonna be giving to a girl he needs that heart to live. Are you just gonna let some girl die? What would Frank think?
Olivia dropped to her knees.
Olivia: Oh my god. I almost killed a girl.

(in the hospital)

Doctor: Thank you for returning the heart. And as a thank you, we have given you a heart of a Gifted he could control electricty. We hope that'll help.
Mike: Thanks doctor.
As Mike,Olivia,Aiden,Jayden, and Jess walk out the door, Mike sees something and stops.
Olivia: Hey Immortal, what's up?
Mike walks towards a door that has the name "Daniel Scott" on it.
Mike: I think I found a old superhero.