[VOL 6] Domino Era pt 9

Mike, Austin, and Dex appear in front of the others.
Tobias: Good to see you guys made it back in one piece.
Mike: Well, we were just Luffy.
Everyone boos at Mike.
Mike: What? Toby said one piece, I had to.
Tobias: You didn't. And call me Tobias Mike.
Mike: Sorry sor-
Mike looks and sees Jess walk into a room. Mike walks away from the others and heads towards the room. He stands infront of the door and sees her looking at a picture and smiling.
Mike: You know this is the first time I've seen you smile since I've been here.
Jess turns around quickly and unsheathes her claws.
Mike: Jess, it's just me.
Jess calms down and sheathes her claws.
Jess: What do you want?!
Mike: Well for starters, where Jayden is and why you're so damn angry and much more straight fowardish.
Jess: You just asked the same question.
Mike: What?
Jess: Jayden... Has been missing for over a year now. He was sent on a mission with Isaiah to stop tge scientists who created the Enhanced. For 4 months they were missing, when suddenly Isaiah appeared and told people that he doesn't know if my husband is alive. He said that he was dead. So I went searching for him when I met the scientists who experimented on him. They said they don't know what happend to him, but they would help me if they couod experiment on me. So I let them, and then I learned that they weren't gonna help me so I killed them all. And then Austin found me, trained me how to fight better and then we joined the Rejects.
Mike: I'm... sorry Jess. It's all my fault. If I just didn't go back in time to save Toby th-
Jess: Shut up. You didn't know this would happend. How could I blame you for the death of someone you thought as your best friend?
Mike: You... have a point like always.
Jess: Now go on. Talk to the others. I just want to be alone for a moment.
Mike: Ok.
Mike walks away from the room and heads back into the planning room.
Austin: Mike, we have info on where the time machine is.
Mike: You do?
Austin: Yes, and we also know where the Enforcers are. So, we may have to choose where to-
Mike: Take the Rejects and go fight the Enforcers. I'll take on the machine and probably Domino.
Austin: You sure? You don't wnat us to help?
Mike: Please. Save your world while you can. This may become an alternate universe or parallel world so try to take out the enemies that you can.
Tobias: I'm going with you.
Mike: Toby no, you can't-
Tobias: Mike. My girlfriend is dead, and these guys don't really trust me. You're my best friend Mike, and I'm gonna follow you to the end of the line.
Mike: Did you just quote Captain America?
Tobias: Shut up.
Mike: K Cap. It'll be me you and me, against Domino and probably Taylor.
Tobias: Come on-

(On rooftop somewhere)

Tobias(radio): What's the worst that could happend?
A man wearing a white trench coat, a red shirt, blue bandana, steampunk styled goggles, blue jeans, black boots, and had short blonde hair.
???: So, you think they'll suceed Stripes?
The man turns to see a guy wearing the Spiderman Homecoming Stark costume from Civil War.
Stripes: I don't know Spidey. I do hope so.

(An abandoned apartment)

Austin rips off a door and enters the room. Aiden, Olivia, Jess, and Dex follow.
Olivia: Great now I have to follow him again.
Austin: Quit complaining.
Olivia: Fuck you!!
Austin is about to say something when a firey rock hits Austin and sends him flying into a wall.
Tyler: Good.
The Rejects look to see Isaiah, Nelson, Tyler, and Crystal standing looking all menacing.
Tyler: Ready to die rejects?
Austin: Are you?
Austin steps out of the hole and brushes off some dust.
Austin: Cause we will die for what we believe in, how about you?
Tyler's face goes from a cocky smirk to an angry roar.
Tyler: GET THEM!!!!!
The Rejects charge and The Enforcers charge and the two clash.

(Where the time machine is)

Mike and Tobias enter a building.
Tobias: I hope it's in here dude.
Mike: Me-
Domino emerges from the shadows and kicks Mike back.
Tobias: MIKE!!!
Tobias is about to run towards Mike when a bolt of lightning hits Tobias and sends him flying backwards. The two heroes get up and look at Domino and Taylor.
Mike: How could you Taylor? I was your friend!
Taylor: YOU LEFT ME ALONE!!!! TGE DEATHS OF THE TWO I LOVE WAS A STRAIN ON ME AND YOU ABANDONED ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST!!! But Domino helped me, and now you will die knowing you created a timeline where your best friend is dead.
Mike stands up and looks at Domino.
Mike: You and me diamond head. Let's go.
Domino laughs a little and pulls out two swords and hands one to Mike. Mike grabs and realises that it's his sword from the real timeline.
Mike: How'd-
Domino: Does it really matter?
Domino runs towards Mike and swings his sword downwards and Mike blocks it and Mike pushes Domino back. Tobias armors up with his blue metallic skin and runs at Taylor who starts shooting lightning bolts at him.
Tobias: Did you forget? I'm made of metal. Metal absorbs electri-
Taylor: God, how could I have dated you?
Taylor shoots a beam electricity at Tobias. Tobias walks into it and tries to move but can't.
Tobias: What?
Taylor: Magnetic bitch.
Taylor throws Tobias towards the time machine. Mike and Domino keep on clashing blow for blow.
Mike: I will make things right!!!
Domino: But then Toby and Tyler would be dead again.
Mike: At least Jess will be happy.
Mike grabs Domino and throws him into Taylor. Mike runs towards the machine and sets the date to when he changed time. The machine starts making noises and a purple vortex opens up.
Tobias: Ready Michael?
Mike looks to his left and sees Tobias.
Mike: Are you read Toby?
Tobias: ... Sure am bud.
The two jump into the portal and awaken behind the past present Mike.
Mike(present past): I can change every-
Mike that we've been following through this Era and Tobias hold past present Mike back.
Mike(present past): Let me go!
Tobias: Can't let you do that!!
Mike: You'll change everything.
Just then the door opens and Mike from the past and Jayden walk in.
Mike(past): Tyler?
Mike(present past): NO!!!
Mike: Yes.
Then Mike wakes up in his bed.