[VOL 6] Domino Era of 6

Mike: Wait, what?
Olivia: Run, you fucking idiot!!
Mike: Wait, the Rejects exist?!
Tobias: Yes, but can we just run now?
Tobias grabs Mike and drags him away from the battle.
Taylor: Finally you rebels show up. 2 months of hiding and you pop up to help him, you truly are stupid.
Olivia: Yeah, well that's what happens when you're a hero.
Taylor: You ain't heroes, you're a bunch of people who just want the peace we have to change!
Olivia: What peace? You hunt down Gifted, your own kind, just because they don't register into Domino's stupid army. That's not peace, that's a dictatorship.
Taylor: Well, I won't have to hear your stupid voice anymore. Kill her.
DiamondCrusher's eyes turn pure white and she starts transforming into a grey She-Hulk with diamond spikes sticking out of her. Igneous's hand transformed into a rock gauntlet  but with a magma look to it.
Igneous: Give up now Neon Lights, so that I can finally kill Mike and be done with all this bullshit.
Olivia: Sure-
Olivia snaps her fingers and a portal appears behind her.
Olivia: - Maybe next time.
Olivia walks backwards into the portal and the portal disappears.
Igneous: Well shit.

(Where Mike and Tobias are)

Mike: Did we loose them?
Mike and Tobias are in an alley way.
Tobias: Hope so, cause if we didn't we are screwed.
Mike: We could probably take them.
Tobias: Yeah, a guy with metallic skin and an Immortal man can stop a dude with energy wings, a man with rock and magma powers, a girl who's  like the hulk, a girl with lightning based powers, and a guy who's literally a shadow. Yes Mike, we can defeat them.
Mike: Jeez, such a downer Toby.
Tobias: DON'T CALL ME TOBY!!!!!!
Tobias's fist turn metallic blue and hits the wall.
Mike: Sorry.
Tobias: No, I'm sorry. I'm just... Lost now. The woman I love is now probably dead and my best friend has been replaced by someone I don't truly know anymore.
Mike: Toby...
Tobias: I'm sorry.
Obsidian: Well now.
Tobias and Mike turn around to see Isaiah standing behind them with his body in a shadow like form.
Mike: Isaiah!
Obsidian: Well Mike, I see you still remember my name. Now it's time to-
A sonic scream hits Obsidian and makes Obsidian start to break apart. Aiden walks up to Mike and Tobias and he presses a button on his wrist and a portal appears and he pushes the two into the portal and he walks through and the portal disappears.
Obsidian: Damn it.

(Where the Rejects are)

Mike falls to the ground while Tobias lands on his feet.
Mike: Ow.
Tobias: You ok?
Mike: I'm fine Tobias.
Tobias: Wait, you called me-
Olivia: Good, you're here.
The two look at Olivia who is sitting in a chair in front of a computer. Mike gets up and looks around and sees that they're in the old base of The Rejects.
Mike: Whoa, I never thought I would ever see this place again.
Olivia: Again?
Tobias: He's not the same Mike you know. His memories and I guess his mind is from another timeline, the "proper" timeline I guess.
Olivia: The hell does that mean?
???: It means that he most likely is the one who has the temporal energy we detected.
A robot who looks like the War Machine armor from Iron Man 2 appears from the shadows, with Aiden standing next to him.
Tobias: Dex?
Dex: Why hello Traitor 1 and Traitor 2.
Mike: Traitor?
Tobias: We were sent undercover to find out all the secrets of the rebels known as the Rejects. While undercover, we grew close to the others and we tried our best to make sure that Domino couldn't get them, but sadly he learned of their base and he killed almost all of them except these 3 and 2 others, their leader and his second in command.
Olivia: Yeah right you grew close to us, you were happy to betray us!
Tobias: That's not true!
Olivia: DON'T LIE TO ME!!!!!
TOBIAS: I'M NOT LYING!!! WE QUITTED RIGHT AFTERWARDS AND STARTED TO TRY AND HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!!! WE FELT HURT AND SAD WHEN WE HAD TO RUMMAGE THROUGH THE WRECKAGE OF THE BASE AND FIND CORPSES OF OUR COMRADES!!! WHIP, HALEY, MARY, ERIN, FRANK, PAPER GIRL! WE LOST FRIENDS TO OLIVIA, SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I WANTED TO BETRAY YOU!!!
Olivia stares at Tobias for a few seconds.
Olivia: Of course I know that. I know Mike to well for me to think the idiot wouldn't get attached to us. And of course you wouldn't kill people so senseless.
Tobias: ... Thanks.
Olivia: Whatever. Now, we need your help.
Mike: With what?
Dex: To do something dangerous, something crazy, something that could kill you and make me soooo happy!
Mike: Are you a psychotic robot?
Dex: Why yes, how'd you know?
Tobias: Anyways, what's the mission?
Olivia: To break out our leaders from the most secure prison in Minnesota, the Hold.