[VOL 3] Freaks vs Rejects; Volume 3 Finale

Mike: Wait, you're from an alternate Earth?
Immortus: Yes. I knew you would figure it out the quickest. You're the comic nerd after all. We have a multiverse tho it's a small one. Earth One isn't even this earth, it's an earth we title as "Scavengers". In this earth, the whole world has been taken over by zombies. On Earth 2, it's what we title as "Outcasts". It's where some individuals have psychic abilities. On Earth 3 we have us, my world. On Earth 4 we have a World that's still in that WW2 era. And this here is Earth 5. We also have Earth Prime, which in that world, we are just stories on the internet. And I am writing this story as we speak.
Mike: Wait, I wrote myself as a badguy?
Immortus: Well, all good heroes must have an alternate version of themself that is evil.
Mike: Why are you six evil?
Immortus: ... Because I saw my best friends die in the arms of there lovers.
Mike: ...
Immortus: Now it's time to end you Mike, or as I uses to call myself, The Immortal.
Mike: Rejects, take them down.

(Jayden and Jess vs Warblade)

Jess: So, if you're Jay, then where is me?
Warblade: ... Dead.
Warblade unleashes his blades but instead of coming from his hands they come from his elbows. He charges at Jess, preparing to strike when Jayden flip kicks him away from Jess.
Jayden: Why are you trying to hurt the woman you love?
Warblade: She isn't my Jess.
The two Jayden's clash at each other, fighting each othed and stalemating each other.
Jayden: You're me, so I know everything about you.
Warblade: You know nothing.
Warblade then vanishes into thin air.
Jayden: Where did he- OOF!
Warblade kicks Jayden, sending him flying into a wall. Before Jayden could get up, Warblade puts his foot against Jayden's throat.
Warblade: It's time for you to say goodbye.
Jess: NOOOO!!!
A blast hits Warblade, startling him. Warblade turns to see Jess with her hands glowing. Warblade teleports in front of her and starts choking her.
Jayden: ARE YOU MAD, SHE'S THE WOMAN YOU LOVE!
Warblade: SHE ISN'T MY JESS!!
Jayden: But think about how this will affect me. Do you really want another Jayden feeling the loss of the death of his love?
Warblade was silent, then he let go of Jess. Warblade then took out a small device.
Warblade: This is what's keeping me here.
He gives it to Jayden.
Warblade: Destroy it.
Jayden stabs the device and Warblade teleports away.
Jayden: So that's what happends when I loose her...

(Olivia and Frank vs LightShow)

LightShow: Look at you.
Olivia: What's wrong? Feels weird looking in a mirror, right?
LightShow: You're not me.
Olivia: How am I not you?
LightShow: Cause I would never fall for Frank.
Frank came swinging at LightShow, she moved out of the way and punched Frank with her superspeed. Frank fell to the ground, now unconscious. Olivia's eyes began to glow purple in one and blue in the other.
Olivia: Don't. Touch. Him.
LightShow: Oh, and what is the little weak-
Olivia punches LightShow so fast, LightShow's device came falling out of her pocket. Olivia picked it up.
Olivia: What's this?
LightShow: GIVE IT BACK!!!
Olivia then crushes it with her hand and LightShow disappeared. Frank came up from behind her.
Frank: So... You like me huh?
Olivia: I'm not ready for a relationship yet Big guy.
Frank: Alright.

(Taylor vs Voltenstein)

Taylor dons the Titan armor.
Taylor: So... Who are you supposed to be?
Voltenstein: Your death.
Voltenstein charges himself and shoots electricity at Taylor. She dodges it and uses her cannon and fires at Voltenstein. Taylor then jumped on top of Voltenstein and ripped his helmet of to reveal... Taylor!! (I just love revealing people as Taylor don't I?)
Taylor: You're me?
Voltenstein: OF COURSE I'M YOU, BUT YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY I'M DOING THIS!
Taylor: Is it because the man you loved died?
Voltenstein: ... How did you know?
Taylor: My boyfriend Toby just died an hour ago.
Voltenstein: My boyfriend Frank died in my arms.
Taylor: I know what you're going through... So please go home.
Voltenstein looks at Taylor and gives her the device.
Voltenstein: Smash it.
Taylor stomps on the device, sending Voltenstein home.

(Aiden vs The Voice)

Voice and Aiden are having a screaming standstill. The Voice the stops screaming and rushes at Aiden. Aiden jumps and punches Voice. Voice returns the punch right back at Aiden.
Voice: I... Am the Voice...
Aiden: And you are going home.
Aiden holds out the device and screams, shattering it. The Voice screams and the he returns home.

(Nelson and Tyler vs DarkAngel)

DarkAngel grabs Tyler and slams him into the ground 5 times, knocking him out. Nelson then grabs DarkAngel and throws him into the fridge. Nelson then stabs DarkAngel with his metallic wings.
DarkAngel: So, I'm guessing you took up Bishop's request.
Nelson: No, he mind controlled me. And now-
He reaches into DarkAngel pocket and grabs the device and crushes it.
Nelson: -you're gone.

(Mike vs Immortus)

The two are punching each other, matching blow for blow.
Mike: We are equally matched.
Immortus: Not really.
Immortus grabs Mike's arm and snaps it in half.
Mike: FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!
Immortus: Looks like I want me to win.
Mike: As I told Bishop-
Mike shows Immortus the device.
Mike: -The good guys always win.
Mike the destroys the device, sending Immortus back to his universe. The Rejects sit down and restore there energy.
Nelson: Hey Mike.
Mike: Yeah?
Nelson: I think I'm gonna pass on that offer.
Mike: Ok, it's your life. Live it the way you want to live it.
Taylor: Hey Jess.
Jess: Yeah?
Taylor: I think I will join.
Jess runs up to her and hugs her.
Jess: YAY A NEW FEMALE ON THE TEAM!
The Rejects laugh, believing that worse has passed.

(somewhere in Europe)

Paper Girl: Neon Lights?
Neon Lights: Yes beautiful?
Paper Girl: They defeated Bishop.
Neon Lights turns towards Paper Girl and smiles evilly.
Neon Lights: Then it's time for the Mad Hatter Society to see if the Rejects are actually worth our time and enjoyment.

And that's the end of Volume 3. Hope you enjoy and Check out DerpyRoma for more info on Neon Lights and who she really is. Also check out ShinigamiAkemiLee for the Scavengers story and KaitoYukimuraOfRwby for his Outcasts series. And I will see you guys in the next volume.