[VOL 4] Society Overthrown; Volume 4 Finale

So yeah before we begin this chapter, yeah this is the end of volume 4 of Rejects. Special Thanks to DerpyRoma for creating the villians and just for being a huge supporter and the person really for making this all possible. She really is the one who made me keep on writing this series and help make it what it is today. Also thanks to jurrutia02 HiyanoIchibo JaydenStephens4 for allowing me to use them in these stories of mine. Also I hope that you guys please read Crusaders because one of these Rejects will be apart of that team soon. Anyways I've rambled for far to long now, so please enjoy the last part of Rejects volume 4: Mad Hatters, Secrets, and a Roadtrip.

(at the Society's secret headquarters)

Alice is standing next to a window looking over all of Italy.
Inky: What are you thinking about?
Alice: About how soon the world will be ours.
Inky: Damn straight.
The two turn around to see the Rejects all locked up in cages specific to neutralizing their powers. Menace then walks towards Alice.
Menace: I did what you ask of me. Now it is time for you to let my family go.
Alice: Sorry but that isn't for me to decide. That's for Olivia to decide.
Then a purple neon streaks runs in and stands next to Menace.
Neon Lights: And I say no.
Menace turns around with anger in his eyes.
Menace: What?!
Neon Lights: I still have some use for you. So for now you still work for us.
Menace fists began to clenche.
Neon Lights: Don't get any big ideas, or else your "brother in law" may just have to kill them all.
Menace: ... Fine.
Menace then walks out of the room.
Alice: He may present a problem in the future Olivia.
Neon Lights: I know I know, but he won't be for much longer.
Alice: For your sake, I hope you're right.
Just then a flare was shot into the sky.
Alice: What the hell was that? Inky screen.
Inky opens a screen and shows Mike with the katana attached to his back wielding a rocket launcher on a building across from the Society's headquarters.
Inky: How the hell is he still alive?
Alice: How the hell did he get a rocket launcher and how did he find us?
Neon Lights: You idiots that isn't what we should be worried about. What we need to worry about is that we pissed him off.
Alice: So?
Neon Lights begins to laugh.
Inky: What's so funny?
Neon Lights: You don't know who the hell you're dealing with do you? You are dealing with a guy who if you hurt his friends he is not afraid of killing you all.
Alice: But he's a hero.
Neon Lights: Do you think he cares?
Alice: ... Inky get Dorothy Ann to teleport over there and get him.
Inky: On it.
Neon Lights was about to walk away when Alice grabbed her arm.
Alice: You said he wouldn't be a problem if we took his friends!
Neon Lights: Well maybe if you cut off his head and buried ot six feet under then maybe we wouldn't have this problem.

(where is Mike's flare went up)

Dorothy Ann teleported to where Mike was supposed to be.
Dorothy Ann: I don't see him.
Alice(over comms): Then keep looking until you do!
Dorothy kept on looking and was about to return when a can rolled by her.
Dorothy Ann: What-
Then a katana appeared and was pressed against her neck.
Mike: Make one peep to them about me here then you won't have a tongue anymore.
Dorothy nods.
Mike: Good, now teleport me inside now.

(back at the headquarters)

Alice,Inky,Red,Paper Girl, and Neon Lights are staring across the building waitung to hear from Dorothy Ann.
Alice: What is taking so long?
Then behind them Dorothy Ann appears and they all turn around.
Neon Lights: So where is he?
Dorothy Ann then falls to the ground to show that Mike went full Punisher. Mike is wielding a AK-47 and a pump action shotgun.
Mike: You fucked up Alice.
Mike lookes directly at her.
Mike: You shouldn't have kept my friends alive.
Mike then shoots at the cages and frees his friends.
Mike: So, what are you going to do?
Alice: TAKE THEM!!!!
Mike runs towards Paper Girl and kicks her book out of her hands.
Paper Girl: MY BOO-
Olivia(doppelganger) runs towards her and punches her in the face.
Neon Lights: YOU BITCH!
Neon Lights tuns straight at Olivia but Mike grabs her and attaches something to her neck, making her freeze in place.
Neon Lights: What did you do?
Mike: I paralyzed your entire body. Be grateful I didn't kill you.
Jayden is fightibg his evil self.
Peril: So you think you can beat me? After I'm done with you I'll make sure that Jess will be taken care of.
Jayden's eyes then turned red and he began to just straight kill his evil self, with the goo sprayibg everywhere. Peril then slashes Jayden's chest but Jayden keeps on stabbing and stabbing until Jess appears.
Jess: Stop it Jay!
Jayden stops and looks at the dead corpse of his doppelganger. Jayden doesn't notice that the goo began to enter his bloodstream. Taylor then punches Inky and begins to beat her into unconsciousness. Frank beats the wolf up and looks at Red.
Frank: Are you gonna cause any-
Red: AHHHHHHH!!
Red starts charging at Frank but was blasted into a wall by Aiden.
Frank: Thanks buddy!
Aiden puts his thumb up. The Rejects stand in front of Alice.
Mike: What are you gonna do? Grow big and somehow escape?
Alice then smiles.
Alice: Actually, the opposite.
Alice then grows tiny and she escapes.
Mike: Well damn.

(outside of the headquarters)

Red, Dorothy Ann, Inky, and Mad Hatter all get loaded up into a truck.
Mad Hatter: This won't be the last you'll see of me!
Then the truck drove away.
Mike: Well, we caught 3 of the society members but lost 3.
Mike turns to see Olivia looking at the ground.
Mike: Come on Olivia, we are heading back-
Olivia: I'm leaving the team.
Frank: What?
Olivia: I'm a fake. I'm not a hero I am a puppet. So it's best if I am left alone.
Olivia then runs off away from the Rejects.

(back at the jet)

Taylor: Hey, has anyone seen Aiden?
Frank enters with a note in his hand.
Frank: It saids, "Sorry guys but I believe it would be best if I stay behind and protect Italy. I hope you guys understand.".
Mike: Well... It looks like the 5 of us are heading back to Minnesota.

(at the prison where Mad Hatter is at)

Mad Hatter starts whistling when a man who is basically wearing Immortals costume except everything is white and instead of a red skull is a green dragon.
Mad Hatter: Who the hell are you?
Slayer: Names Slayer, and I was hoping you would help me destroy the Rejects.

And that is it folks. Also forgot to say to read the people I linked up above they are amazing people (even tho Jay hasn't written anything). But I hope you enjoy and please be reading Crusaders cause that is all I am writing right now. So yeah see yah.