[VOL 5] In Peril

Mike*over comms*: Have you spotted him yet?
A red and black goo like creature scurrys across a rooftop and Nelson flies overhead.
Nelson: Peril's been spotted. Headed your way Crystal.
Crystal: Got it. A team's ready.
Crystal, Frank, and Tyler stand there ready for a fight.
Crystal: So, any tips?
Tyler: Yeah, don't hold back.
The red and black go dropped right in front of the 3 and it began to take a human form. The form it took was Agent Venom but all white is red and instead of a spider symbol it's a Deadpool symbol.
Peril/Jayden?: So, Crystal has joined the team?
Tyler: Who are we speaking to?
The mask disappeared and revealed Jayden with longish har and a nine o'clock shadow.
Jayden: It's me guys.
Frank: If you gained control of the parasite then why didn't you come back?
Jayden: Cause I kinda have something I need to alone, so if you exscuse me, I'll be on my way.
Two tendrils blast from Jayden's back and just as he was about to fling onto the roof of a building, Crystal grabs his leg.
Crystal: No way in hell you're leaving her!
Jayden: Let me go Crystal!
Frank: Hell no.
Frank's hands start producing electricity.
Frank: You're coming home, now.
Jayden: *sighs* I wanted to do this the easy way.
Jayden retact his tendrils and did a spin kick to Crystal's face. She let go of him and he dropped to the ground.
Tyler: Hey pal.
Tyler's hands are encased in concrete and he punched Jayden in the face, sending him flying into a wall.
Tyler: Alright dude, you're coming home and you'll see your goddamn wife.
Jayden stepped out of the hole in the wall and wiped blood from his mouth.
Jayden: You idiots.
Black goo began to cover his face and transform into a mask.
Jayden: I'm trying to protect her!
Jayden's hands transformed into swords.
Tyler: So keeping her at a distance is protecting her? Dude, we've done this song and dance before, it's not protecting her, it's hurting her more!
Jayden: Better to hurt her emotionally then physically.
Jayden rushed and rammed into Tyler, knocking him into the ground. Frank grabbed Jayden and held him in a bear hug.
Frank: Why are you trying to fight us?
Jayden: Cause I'm trying to protect you all.
Spikes appeared on Jayden's body, making Frank let go. Jayden then kicked Frank in the face, knocking him out.
Jayden: Great, now I have to-
A bullet went past Jayden's head. Jayden turned around to see Mike and Nelson on a rooftop.
Mike: Grab the others, I got Peril.
Nelson: Got it.
Mike jumped off the building and into the alley way.
Jayden: Is she here?
Mike: No.
Jayden: Good. So what are you gonna do?
Mike: I would like to cure you but it seems like I may be to late for that.
Jayden: I'm in control.
Mike: If you were in control, you wouldn't be hiding from us.
Jayden: I'm trying to not lose control man, and if I do lose control I don't want to be anywhere near her.
Mike: You are coming with us.
Jayden: Try.
Mike pulled out his sword and Jayden's hands transformed into swords.
Jayden: I'm still your best friend Mike.
Mike: I don't know if you really are Jay.
Jay rushed at Mike and Mike did the same and the two clashed their swords together. Mike kicked Jayden back and pulled out his gun and fired a shot at Jayden. Jayden's body went goo-like and the bullet went through him. Jayden then went into his goo form and slid all the way to Mike and his fist materialised and punched Mike, making him staggered towards the wall.
Jayden: You need to trust me!
Mike: You're not giving me reasons to.
Jayden: Then stop fighting me.
Jayden walks towards Mike and when he got close, Mike stood up and pointed his gun at Jayden and Jayden pointed Mike's other gun at Mike's head.
Jayden: I'm not firing.
Mike: Then put the gun down.
Jayden: Can't. Not until you put your gun down.
The two stared at each other until they heard a voice.
Jess: BOTH OF YOU, PUT YOUR FUCKING GUNS DOWN!!
The both turned to see Jess standing there.
Jayden: JESS GET AWAY!!
Mike: LISTEN TO HIM, GET OUT OF HERE!!
Jess: Both of you are fucking assholes.
They both are stunned by this statement.
Jess: Mike, don't try to keep me away from him and Jayden, you should've come back to me.
Tears start falling from her eyes.
Jess: Please, come back.
Jayden drops the gun.
Jayden: I'm sorry.
Jayden transformed into his goo form and he disappears. Jess drops to the ground with tears falling.
Mike: I'm sorry Jess.
Jess: Just shut up.
Jess got up and walked away, leaving Mike alone in the dark alley.