[VOL 5] Burden

Jess: He can't be dead.
Jess, Jayden, Frank and Taylor are all at a second base for the rejects and they are all on edge.
Jayden: We know he's not dead Jess. I mean come on he's the Immortal for crying out loud.
Frank: But remember that there's that metal that can harm and permanently kill Mike.
Jess' eyes began to water up again and Jayden started to hug her.
Jayden: Not helping Frank.
Frank: Sorry.
Taylor: Even if he survived, what can we do against the ones who blew up our home? They destroyed our equipment and outfits and my Titan armor. I don't know what we can do if we don't have anything to help us defeat this enemy.
???: Enemies.
Everyone turns arpund to see Mike and the Titan armor. Jess runs up to Mike and hugs him.
Jess: You asshole, I thought you were dead.
Mike: Remember I'm Immortal.
Jess: I know, but still I was worried.
Mike: It's fine.
Taylor: How is it fine? We got no weapons and suits to help us fight whoever is attacking us.
Mike: It's Slayer.
Jayden: Slayer? So he has begun his "game"?
Mike: Yep. And he has the Gallance on his side.
Frank: So he's not holding anything back is he?
Mike: And we all know he knows who I am, so it's safe to say he'll target those we love.
Jess: This is fucked up.
Jayden: Yeah. Our home is destroyed, our suits are completely gone, we have the wedding also, ARGH!! Why is everything so fucking complicating?!!
Mike: What do you mean our stuff is gone? We still have the Titan Armor-
Armor pulls out Mike's sword.
Mike: -and my sword. But guys, we are standing in a building that was rebuilt by Toby.
Mike claps his hands and then a familiar voice appears.
Dex: Who dares to enter this facility?
Jess/Jayden/Frank: Dex?!
Mike: Shut up! Ehem. Authorization code: ImmortalBadass13.
Taylor: Really? That's the authorization code?
Mike: Shut up!
Dex: Oh hey Mike. What brings you here?
Mike: Activate Titan's Gift.
Dex: Activating.
Four canisters appear from the ground, revealing four new costumes. In one canister, it contains a Star-lord helmet but looks like a skull, a more bright but still black leather jacket with a red skull on the back of it, a black shirt with a red skull on it, black pants with two gun holsters, black boots and black fingerless gloves. In another one it contains a black domino mask, a purple jacket, a black t shirt, a purple belt with an E buckle, purple pants, purple boots and black gloves. In another it contains a red and black leather jacket with a hood, a Deadpool  mask, red and black gloves, red jeans with black knee-pads, and black boots. And in the last one it contains a black trench coat with a shoulder pad, a black bullet proof vest, black jeans, black boots and black fingerless gloves.
Jayden: Cool!
Jess: Wooooooow!
Frank: I don't know how I feel about the sleeves but eh it'll do.
Taylor: So... What's our plan of action?
Mike: Simple. We plan a wedding.