[VOL 6] Domino Effect

A tall black man with a black beard and short black hair runs down the street with terror in his eyes.
???: Nonononono stay away!!
The man tripped on a crack and fell to the ground. The man lifted himself up and turned around to see a black silhouette of a man.
???: Leave me the hell alone!!
The man got up and quickly kept running until a ninja star hit his shoulder.
???: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
The man fell to the ground and grabbed his shoulder took out the ninja star.
???: Mother-
Then someone kicked the man in the gut and made the man fall on his back. The man looked up at his attacker to see a dude with a black trench coat, black bullet proof vest with two 9mm, two sub-machine guns, and alot of knives and throwing stars, black jeans, black combat boots, a katana with no guard (you know that rectangular thing that's like a crossguard on regular swords), a black hood, and a black mask with a white rhombus with a white dot in the middle of that rhombus.
???: Who are you?
Domino: I am Domino. And you are a parasite that I must exterminate.
Domino grabs his sword and is about to strike the man when all of a sudden a scream was heard and Domino got flown backwards. The man got up to see a man wearing exactly Aiden's costume but now the bottom trench coat aspect is now longer like a robe, a hood, and black gloves.
???: Who are you?
Aiden walks up to the man and pulls him up and presses a button on his arm.
Aiden: It's me Isaiah. It's Aiden.
Isaiah: Aiden? You're the Silence?
Aiden: No time for talk, we nees to leave now.
Domino: AIDEN!!!!
The two turn around to see Domino rising up.
Domino: If you do find the other Rejects, tell them I'm coming for all of them.
Domino drops a smoke bomb and he disappears.
Isaiah: That's... Weird. Why not just kill us?
Aiden: Cause where's the fun in that?

(next day, police prescient)

???: Wake up Mike.
Mike wakes up to see Crystal standing in front of his desk. Crystal's long blonde hair is now pulled back into a ponytail, wearing a black trench coat, black jeans, black boots, black tank top, and a black belt that shows off her police badge. Mike has long brown hair, a bushy beard, wearing a black leather jacket, white dress shirt, blue jeans, and black boots.
Mike: What do you want?
Crystal: Come on, it's time to visit her.
Mike: Alright, just let me get up first.
Mike rubs his eyes and gets up and grabs his badge and keys and he and Crystal start walking out of the building.
Crystal: You need to carry a gun.
Mike: No thanks.
Crystal: Look, I get that you're immortal but-
Mike: Not anymore. Haven't been in awhile.
Crystal: What?! How?
Mike lifts his hand up to show he's wearing a high tech bracelet.
Crystal: You bought a Gift Dampner?!
Mike: I want to feel pain Crystal. I don't want to not feel pain.
Crystal: No, you just want to die and give me a heart attack.
Mike: That too.
Crystal punches Mike's shoulder.
Mike: Ow, what's that for?
Crystal: For being an ass.
They leave the prescient and go towards an old black mustang.
Mike: We're too cliché.
Crystal: How? *opens her door*
Mike: *opens his door* We're detectives that drive around in a black muscle car.
Mike enters the car.
Crystal: ... Touché.
Crystal enters the car and Mike starts it up and they drive off.

(at a cemetery)

Mike and Crystal walk up to a tombstone.
Crystal: I'll be waiting here.
Mike walks up to the tombstone and on it saids Erin's name.
Mike: Hey... I'm back. I know you wouldn't want me to be like this but I can't help it. I'm a man who gets easily depressed over little things, not saying you dying was a big one. I want to being back the team but I just don't know how I'll be able to lead without my head being in the game. I don't want to dishonor you but I can't help but feel like I may fail again. Maybe O have PTSD, maybe I'm just scared of losing people, but I just don't want to put people in harm's way.
Mike touches the tombstone and gets up and heads back to Crystal.
Crystal: Feel better?
Mike: Just a little.
???: You already put people in harm's way.
Mike and Crystal turn around to see Domino sitting on Erin's tombstone.
Mike: Get off that tombstone now!
Domino: You don't fear me.
Domino gets up and stands up.
Domino: Austin may have failed in disposing of you, but unlike him I don't play games.
Crystal: Who the fuck are you?
Domino: You should know me detectives. I'm the one who's helping you keep your job.
Mike: The Domino Killer.
Domino: Please, just call me Domino.
Mike: What do you want?!
Domino: To tell you that I'm a student of Shogun, the same man who taught Austin. I'm also the man who's gonna kill you and your friends. So prepare to see bodies drop.
Mike: You mother-
Before Mike could do anything, Domino drops a smoke bomb and disappears.
Crystal: So what do we do?
???: I think we gave an idea.
Mike and Crystal turn around to see Aiden(without his costume) and Isaiah standing there.
Isaiah: Be superheroes and kick the bad guy's ass. So, you with me?