The Rejects Volume 7: Freaks (FULL)

3 crooks are beating up a guy in an alley.
Crook1: Ha, look at this loser.
Crook2: Can't even fight.
Crook3: Let's kill him.
???: Yeah, let's beat the three bozos.
The three crooks turn around to see a man wearing a red metallic vest, black kevlar underneath, red gauntlets, black jeans, red and black boots, and a Red Hood helmet. The crooks step back in fear.
Crook1: P-p-peril!!
Jayden: Hi.
Jayden pops out his hand swords and he walks up to the 3, and then we see a shadow of Jayden beating up the crooks brutally. The guy that was being beat up looks up and sees Jayden.
Guy: Thank you.
Jayden: Don't mention it.
Jayden walks away and gets on the Rejectpod and drives off.

(At a bank)

Ricochet: COME ON, GIVE ME THE GODDAMN MONEY!!!
Ricochet is robbing a bank and is pointing his gauntlet at the desk lady.
Ricochet: COME ON, BEFORE THEY-
???: Too late.
Ricochet turns around to see a black guy wearing black goggles with yellow lenses, a black leather jacket, yellow kevlar, black jeans, and yellow boots and a girl with aquamarine hair, a black sleeveless trench coat, black leather fingerless gloves, a white tanktop, black jeans, and black boots.
Ricochet: Oh good. It's just Elasto and Crystal.
Isaiah stretches his arm and punches Ricochet, knocking him out while reading a magazine.
Crystal: Ehem.
Isaiah looks up.
Isaiah: Sorry. Just looking for a new couch.
Crystal sighs.
Isaiah: What?! We need a new couch!
Crystal ties up Ricochet. The two head out and enter basically a black Lamborghini with a two rockets on the back. The car drives off.

(On a rooftop)

Ninjas have been pushed back by a girl wearing a short purple jean jacket, purple shirt, purple jeans, purple boots, blue fingerless gloves, and a purple domino mask and a hispanic dude wearing a sleeveless brown and orange bulletproof vest, brown gauntlets, brown fingerless gloves, brown jeans, brown boots, and black goggles with orange lenses.
Nelson: Ninjas? In Minnesota?
Jess: You've been saying that for the past five minutes Arkwing.
Nelson: I know Energy but ninjas?!
A ninja throws a dagger at Nelson and his huge metallic wings shield him from the dagger and Jess blast the ninja. The ninjas then disapper.
Nelson: Another one for the Rejects! Wanna call it in?
Jess: Yeah, lets head home.
Nelson grabs Jess and flies down next to a black and purple motorcycle. Jess gets on and puts on a black motorcycle helmet. She revs up the motorcycle and the two head back to base.

(At Dr.Claymold's lab)

Claymold walks into his lab with some ramen. He heads to his screen and sees that the Fake Mike's dreams aren't on. Claymold turns around and sees that Fake Mike's tube is broken.
Claymold: No.
Claymold presses a button and 3 more tubes appear, all are broken.
Claymold: No no no no no no no no. Where could they be?

(At the prison)

Austin wakes up and sees his cellmate Wildebeast is standing at the cell door.
Austin: Wilde what are you doing?
Wildebeast: Waiting.
Austin: For what?
Wildebeast: For them.
A man wearing a silver jacket, a black shirt with a white lightning bolt on it, silver pants, white boots, and silver aviators, an asian man wearing a dark purple trench coat, a dark purple turtleneck, dark purple jeans, black boots, and black leather gloves, and a hispanic girl with a white emo hairstyle, black leather vest with a cross on the back, black tanktop, black ripped jeans, black boots, and a black fingerless glove. Wildebeast smiles. The cell door unlocks.
Wildebeast: Come on buddy.
Austin: What's going on?
Wildebeast: Meet my brothers and sister and we are breaking out!!!

The team returns to the base. They all get out/off their vehicles and enter the computer room. In the room two chairs are sitting in front of the computer. Tobias gets out of the chair and heads towards the team.
Tobias: Good job guys, another job well done.
Tobias and Isaiah high five.
Isaiah: Of course we did.
Crystal: You were looking at a magazine.
Isaiah: For a new couch!!
Tobias: We need a new couch.
Crystal: You both are idiots.
???: Not really.
The second chair spins around and it's Taylor in a wheelchair.
Taylor: They have a point. We need a new couch.
Crystal: Fine. I'll save up money to buy a new couch.
Isaiah/Tobias: Yes!
Jess stands in the doorway smiling when two arms wrap around her.
Jayden: You're cute when you smile.
Jess: I'm not.
Jayden: When will you just except that you're cute and adorable?
Jess looks at Jayden and kisses him.
Jess: Never.
Jayden: God I love you.
Jess: I know. I do too.
Jayden: I should go check on Casey.
Jayden kisses her head and he heads upstairs. Jess watches as he leaves. Then she gets dragged into the computer room.
Jess: What?!
Crystal: We have a question.
Isaiah: Yellow or black?
He pulls up a magazine with a couch in two different colors and Jess laughs.
Jess: Why do I have to choose?
Tobias: Cause you're the boss.
Jess: Alright then, I chooooose... Yellow.
Crystal: Damn, thoughy she would go for black.
Isaiah: Yesss, new couch here we come!!!!