[VOL 6] Where the Rejects are now

So this, like volume 3, will mostly tell you what the gang's been up to and what their feelings towards one another are. So to start out we begin with Mike.
Mike: Mike is not the same guy where we left him. He's more dark and would cross some lines if not for Crystal being the one to smack him to his senses. Mike has now quit the newspaper and is now a detective working with the Saint Paul Police Department, being one of the few non-dirty cops in the prescient.
Crystal: Crystal is still the same but is now more of a leash for Mike's dark moments. She's now married to her boyfriend and is Mike's partner. She doesn't hate being a cop but would rather be a superhero then being a detective.
Jayden: Jayden is the only one of the team to still do superhero stuff, though he's now considered a vigilante. During the day he's a music writer and father to a little boy and lives happily with Jess.
Jess: Jess misses being a Reject but is happy at home taking care of her son Casey. She worries when Jayden's out at night fighting crime but knows he'll be ok. She's now a writer and is pretty popular on an app called Wattpad.
Nelson: Nelson is a pastor and doesn't really want to return to superheroing but will if the need arrives. He lives with Tyler and the two always bicker and argue, they're like the odd couple but with superpowers that could kill people.
Tyler: Tyler works at a bar and really isn't a happy guy. Half the time he whines about not being Cinderblock and the other time he argues with Nelson. What Nelson doesn't know is that Tyler is dying due to his powers slowly encasing his body with concrete.
Taylor: Taylor has disappeared. No one knows where she is or what's she's doing.
Frank: Frank's in England searching for answers and really won't be in this story at all.
And now for a reintroduction to an original Reject.
Aiden: Aiden's been gone since Volume 4 and he's been doing alot. First, he tried to track down Olivia(good one and evil one) but to no avail. Next he goes to Texas and kinda makes a name for himself down there and really is happy until he heard the news about Erin's death and The Rejects disbandment, so he bike ride all the way to Minnesota to find out the old base is burnt to a crisp and that he can't find anyone at all.
So that's where the Rejects are and get ready for a new Volume and a new story.