[VOL 4] Heart of Gold pt 2

Jayden walked out of the jet to see if Olivia is still here. He looked and saw Aiden on the ground, blood on the ground. Jayden runs over to Aiden
Jayden: Let me guess, you talked? *sighs* Well I guess I better tell Mike that Olivia ran off and-
A sonic scream hits Jayden, sending him flying. Jayden gets up and looks at Aiden.
Jayden: Ok, looks like we gonna fight now.

(back on the jet)

Mike: ... What?
Jess: I'm starting to gain feelings for you.
Mike: You need to stop these feelings.
Jess: I wish I could Mike. But these feelings can't be turned on and off.
Mike: *sighs* I can't believe we are having this conversation. I can't believe your falling for me?
Jess: I'm not really falling, more like an attraction.
Mike: Well that needs to end. You're dating my best friend and I cannot allow you to have these feelings. It may hurt him and drive him away from us.
Jess: I know. I'm trying.
Mike: *sighs* Well let's just-
They hear something land against the jet. Mike and Jess heas out to see Jayden up against the jet.
Jayden: Hey Mike. Mind taking this fight?
Mike: Sure just go inside and use the teleport to find the nearest hospital.
Jess grabs Jayden and brings into the jet.
Mike: ... So, you're just gonna let her steal someone's heart?
Aiden stares at Mike.
Mike: She may steal a heart that could save someone esle's life.
Aiden just stood there, standing firmly in place.
Mike: Fine, I guess we're just gonna have to fight.
Mike walks towards Aiden and Aiden starts using his sonic scream at him. Mike's skin began to peel off but Mike kept pushing through until he was right in front of Aiden. He grabbed Aiden and tossed him onto the ground. Mike then landed on his knees, his skin rapidally healing.
Mike: Fucking shit. Next time, Imma use Taylor's armor.
Jayden: MIKE!
Mike gets up and turns around.
Mike: Yeah?
Jayden: We found Olivia.