[VOL 6] Domino Era pt 7

Mike: The Hold? Hold what?
Tobias: We don't mean someone is-
Mike: Tobez, I was joking.
Tobias: Oh... Ok.
Mike: So who gets locked up in the Hold?
Olivia: Anyone with powers. Gifted, Aliens, The Enhanced.
Mike: The Enhanced? What are the Enhanced?
Dex: Meat sacks who aren't Gifted that experiment on themselves to gain powers. Our second in command, Feral, is an Enhanced.
Mike: ... You're a homocidal robot.
Dex: Yep. Can't wait for the robot uprising when we take over this pathetic planet and kill all the meat sacks.
Everyone stares awkwardly at Dex.
Dex: What? It's just who I am Ok?!
Mike: So you guys got the schematics to the prison?
Olivia grabs a blueprint and sets it down at a table with a light above it.
Olivia: So, our bosses are at opposite ends of each other. One's towards the east side, which is being covered by turrets. And our leader is in the west, where he is being heavily guarded.
Mike: Couldn't you just teleport in like you did today?
Dex: Can't. They have a teleport blocker thingamajig or whatever.
Mike: So we use heavily armored vehicles and do a prison break.
Olivia: Basically it yeah.
Tobias: But what about the Enforcers? If they arrive, we won't have any means of escape if we can't teleport out.
Olivia: So we take down the teleport blocker thingamajig or whatever.
Mike: Is that the name of it or do you not know what actually is blocking the teleports?
Olivia: Both.
Mike: I see.
Olivia: Armor/Superhero costumes are in the back. Tobias, you're outfit is in the armoury.
Tobias: Why?
Olivia: Cause it's fucking is.
Tobias sighs and walks to the armoury and Mike heads into the back. He opens up a box to see a leather jacket, a black shirt with a red skull on the chest, black jeans, black leather gloves, and black boots. Mike puts on everything and is about to leave when he kicks the box and his mask from the previous timeline rolls out of the box. Mike picks it up and looks at it.
Tobias: You ok?
Mike turns to the door to see Tobias wearing a blue and silver sleeveless hoodie, blue jeans, silver boots, blue gauntlets and fingerless gloves, and grey goggles with blue lenses.
Mike: Fine.
Mike puts the mask on and grabs two black poles.
Mike: I guess in this timeline, I still can't create a decent costume.
Tobias: Well, there is something missing.
Mike: What?
Tobias: An R.
Mike sees Tobias holding one belt with and R buckle.
Tobias: Better put it on or else Olivia will be pissed.
Mike grabs it and puts the belt on.
Mike: Alright then, let's go.