[VOL 6] Domino vs Massacre

Two cops walk down an alley way, smoking cigarettes when a thug looking guy comes walking out of the shadows. One of the cops, a tall white man with blondish white hair with a bushy beard stomps out his cigarette.
???: What does Vito want Mackie?
Mackie: I don't know, I thought he told you Harv?
Harv: No, you told us to meet you here.
Mackie: I didn't, I swear.
The other cop, a black female, smushes the cigarette in her hand.
???: So if you didn't call us Mackie, who did?
Then a man wearing a black trench coat, black bullet proof vest, black jeans, black boots, black leather  gloves,  wearing black sunglasses, white, and a bald head.
Massacre: I did Shell.
Massacre brings up an AK and starts putting rounds in Shell and Mackie, killing them instantly. Harv ducks out of the way and pulls out his pistol.
Harv: I thought you don't kill cops?
Massacre lowers the AK and pulls out a pistol.
Massacre: I don't kill good cops.
Massacre aims his pistol at Harv's head and pulls the trigger, killing Harv. Massacre puts the AK on his back and his pistol in his jacket. Massacre starts walking away when all of a sudden a shuriken comes flying past his face and hits a trash bin.
Massacre: You missed.
Massacre turns around and sees Domino holding out his sword.
Domino: More of a warning shot.
Massacre: What's the warning?
Domino: If you see me attacking any gifted, don't get in my way.
Massacre: If they're not innocent, I won't get in the way of your massacre. But if they're innocent, I will step in.
Domino: You would have no idea what you would get into.
Massacre: Some sort of vendetta against the Rejects.
Domino: How'd-
Massacre: Dealt with someone similar to you 2 years ago. You should give up now, you won't win.
Domino: I'm not like him. I had 2 years to plan this all out. I won't fail.
Massacre: You will. You can't stop the Rejects.
Domino: I can stop you.
Massacre: Is that a threat?
Domino: You can take it as that.
Massacre: Blades against bullets. I wonder who'll win?
Domino: Let's find out.
Massacre pulls out two pistols and starts shooting at Domino but Domino uses his sword and hits all the bullets. Domino then throws some shurikens at Massacre and Massacre shoots at each of the shuriken. Domino charges at Massacre and knees him in the face. Massacre falls to the ground and Domino puts his blade agains Massacre's throat.
Domino: Don't get in my way.
Domino puts his sword away and disappears into the night. Massacre gets up and rubs his jaw.
Massacre: Fucking asshole.