[VOL 4] An Offer

Mike: Holy shit.
Jayden: Did he just took down our big gun? I mean one of them?
Olivia: IMMA FUCKING KILL THAT SONUVABITCH!!!
Olivia runs at Hatter but was stopped in time. He sidesteps and clicks a button on his watch. Then an explosion appears beneath Olivia and she gets sent flying into the building the Rejects are standing on.
Mike: ... Attack.
Jayden lept off the building, about to land on Hatter, while Taylor flew to the side to blast Hatter. Hatter smiled and stopped time. He stepped back and was about to click on his watch when Mike grabbed his hand.
Mike: So, I'm guessing you can only stop people in time when you're looking at them huh?
Mad Hatter: Yes, but not my explosions.
He pulls out another watch and clicks a button. Jayden, Taylor, and Mike went flying, crashing into some trees.
Mad Hatter: Tsk tsk tsk. I expected better from you.
Frank grabbed his axe and went charging at Hatter.
Mad Hatter: But then again, it may have just been a fluke.
Hatter clicked the watch and Frank was sent flying into a tree.
Mad Hatter: You're supposed to be a challenge to the Society. But how can you when I'm beating you.
Mike: Suck it Hatty. You're just getting lucky.
Hattet turns around and looks at Mike.
Mad Hatter: Well, then come on. Beat me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
All five Rejects go running at Hatter. Hatter just stands there. The Rejects are about to hit Hatter, but before they do, Hatter stops time.
Mad Hatter: *sighs* I was hoping for a better fight then this. And the Society thinks you're ready to face them. Well, I guess they're wrong.
Hatter clicked his watch and all five Rejects get sent flying straight into the air. The Hatter walks away while the Rejects start landing on the ground, clothes wrecked, maskes cracked, cuts and bruises, and the while the Hatter smiles and laughs maniacally.

(few blocks away from the battle)

The Hatter was walking down an alley way when man starts following him.
Mad Hatter: You know, you should try to hide the fact that you're following me.
Hatter turns around to see a man wearing Deadpool's costume but his mask has teeth.
Mad Hatter: So, you're this "Peril" that everyone is now afraid of. So, what do you want?
???: We want to discuss something with you.
Hatter turns around to see Paper Girl standing behind him.
Mad Hatter: What do you want?
Paper Girl: To help us destroy the Rejects... You in?
Hatter looks around.
Mad Hatter: Why not. It's not like I got a choice.
He grins and laugh maniacally.

(back on the jet)

Jess: SO YOU LEFT ME HERE AND WENT OFF AGAINST SOMEONE WHO CAN STOP TIME AND CREATE EXPLOSIONS FROM THIN AIR AND YOU NEVER ONCE THOUGHT TO CALL ME AND AIDEN??!!
Mike: I'm sorry, I thought we could take care of him ok?
Frank: Jess, you nees to calm down. Don't start blam... ing-
Frank then falls to the floor.
Olivia: FRANK!!!!