[VOL 6] Dr.Claymold

Mike is sleeping in his bed when a grey and white cat appears and lays right in front of his face.
Mike: Hey Trumaaaaan.
Mike pets the cat abd the cat purred. Mike gets up and heads downstairs. He walks into the kitchen and sees Crystal, Aiden, Jayden, and Isaiah sitting at the dinner table.
Crystal: Morning.
Mike: Morning. What's for breakfast?
Jayden: I don't know, it's your turn to cook.
Mike: Then what the hell have you been doing?
Jayden: Sitting.
Aiden: Waiting.
Mike looks around and realized something's wrong.
Mike: I'm not Mike... DOCTOR!!!!

(In a secret lab)

An older man wearing a labcoat is sitting in a chair watching the screen seeing the fake Mike. The man stands up and turns around and sees Mike in a green glowing tube.
???: Almost my creation. Soon you'll be free.
Then a beeping sound came from his screen. The doctor walks to the screen and presses a button. The screen showing the fake Mike changes to Domino.
???: Why hello there friend. What brings you to me?
Domino: I need you to clone someone Claymold.
Claymold: And what makes you think I could do that?
Domino: Don't play dumb with me Claymold. I know about your little "experiments", and I know you've almost perfected it. The only problem is the rate of decay of the body.
Claymold: Heh, you've done your research. So, do you know how long the body lasts?
Domino: About 2 weeks. And that's all the time I need to complete my plan.
Claymold: You must really want this person cloned... Brain live or dead?
Domino: Alive. I want to make sure she can feel her death.
Claymold: You're making me clone someone just to kill them? You are one crazy man. So, who is it?
Domino: The Immortal's girlfriend, Erin. And I know you know who I'm talking about.
Claymold: Alright... It'll be done in a few days.
Domino: You have the DNA?
Claymold: Of course. See ya later Domino.
Claymold presses a button and the screen reverts back to the fake Mike.
Claymold: It's time to get to work.