[VOL 5] The Peril

Todd: Damn connection.
???: Toooooooddd, Come out and plaaaaaaay!
Red and black goo fall in front of the blind man.
Todd: Who the hell are you?
The goo then formed into a Venom-like (spiderman character) creature but red and black.
Peril: I'm your PERIL!!
Red tendrils sprung from his back and shot straight at Todd. Before the tendrils struck him, a blast of purple energy hit the tendril, destroying it. Jess dropped in front of Todd and stood there in a fighting stance.
Jess: Stand back creature!
Peril started laughing like a little girl, just more demonic and creepier.
Peril: Nice of you to stop by Jessy poo, it'll be a treat ripping your head from your body.
Peril ran at Jess and it's the sides of it's hands turned into an axe-like blade shape. Peril's hand went into the air and went crashing towards Jess but stopped just before it landed straight on top of Jess's head.
Jess: Why'd you stop?
Just then Taylor flew in and knocked Peril back. Nelson flew down and grabbed Todd.
Nelson: Hang on.
Nelson flew off with Todd. Tyler, Frank, and Mike appeared and were ready for a fight.
Mike: Thought I told you to wait.
Jess: If I didn't, Todd would be dead.
Mike: I know. Frank, Tyler get his arms.
Frank charges at Peril and lunges for one of it's arms but the creature went into a goo-like form and moved out of the way.
Peril: Fools-
It returned to a somewhat human-like form.
Peril: -did you really think that could stop me?
Tyler: Nah.
Peril turned around to see Tyler on a tall rock-like structure, wielding a concrete spear and shield.
Tyler: This might.
Tyler jumped off the ledge and threw his spear into Peril's shoulder. Tyler lifted his shield in front of himself and smashed into Peril. Tyler rolled to the side and Frank swung his axe into Peril's body.
Frank: How do you like that?
Peril then started laughing.
Peril: Fools, I'm not some solid creature.
Then tendrils appeared from It's chest and pushed Frank away.
Peril: But thank you for the weapons.
Taylor then fired a blast at Peril, but Peril stretched it's arm and grabbed Taylor and threw her into a building.
Peril: How did I lose to you fools in Italy?
Mike: Because you were more focused on Jayden.
Mike swung his sword at Peril, but it moved to the side.
Peril: Yeah well, now he's not my focus.
Mike turned and jumped into the to stab his sword into Peril's body but before he could, he felt something go threw his chest. Mike looked down to see Peril made Tyler's spear into a big spike.
Peril: Dejavu, huh?
Peril let go of the spear and made Mike fall to the ground. Mike dropped his sword as he gripped the spear.
Mike: How do you... No, it can't be.
Mike falls to the floor. Peril then starts laughing.
Peril: Now, who's next?
Jess: Me.
A purple blast of energy hit Peril and sent him flying into a wall. Peril got up and it's hands turned into scythes. Peril ran towards Jess and swung down onto her but stopped before it hit her.
Jess: Why can't you hit me?
Then Peril's faced starts changing and Jayden's face emerges from the red and black goo.
Jess: JAYDEN?!
Jess runs and hugs Jayden, but Jayden pushes Jess away.
Jayden: I'm not in control Jess, you need to stay away from me.
Jess: No, I won't.
Jayden: JESS STAY AWAY FROM ME!!
Peril: Yesss Jessy-Poo, stat away from us.
Peril's goo starts covering Jayden's face, but Jayden starts fighting back and runs away.
Jess: JAYDEN!!!!!
Jess falls to the ground and tears fall from her face. A hand grabs her shoulder and she looks up to see Mike standing there.
Mike: We'll find him. And we will cure him.
Jess grabs Mike's hand.
Jess: I know you will.