[VOL 7] Conflicts

Jess: Has anyone seen Mike and Elizza?
Everyone has returned to the base except Mike and Elizza. Isaiah walks up to Jess.
Isaiah: Maybe the two are making out? They seem to really hit it off if you know what I mean?
Jess punches Isaiah in the arm.
Isaiah: What the hell boss?!
Jess: They aren't making out! They're not in relationship unfortunately.
Isaiah: So, there's a room for possibility?
Jess: Just shut up before you get punched in the face.
Isaiah: Sorry boss.
Then Mike slams the doors open.
Jess: Mike, you-
Mike: TOBIAS!!!
Tobias: Yeah?!
Mike: Get the satellites up. I need you to use every single type of profiling to find Austin and people that look like me, a male Jess, male Olivia, female Nelson, Wildebeast, and a monster that closely resembles Frank.
Tobias: Why-
Mike: JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!!
Tobias gives a scared face and does what Mike says.
Jess: Mike, what happend?
Mike: Elizza just got kidnapped and I was too weak to stop them so excuse me if I'm not in a great mood ok?!
Jess: I get it but you need to-
Mike: TO WHAT?! TO CALM DOWN?! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!! YOU WOULD DO THE SAME IF IT WAS JAYDEN!!!!
Jess: But you would calm me down and I nees you to calm down and think straight.
Mike breathes in and heads to the living room angrily. Herc walked down the stairs.
Herc: Something happend?
Jess: Elizza got kidnapped and Mike isn't thinking straight.
Isaiah: So we gonna look for her right?
Jess: Of course. She's my friend and she's practically family.
Isaiah: And we all are family to one another so if she's family to you, she's family to us.
Jess: Toby, how's the search?
Tobias: I just got started. I may be a genius but machines need time to get the info and get the satellites in position. It's a long process boss.
Jess: Sorry, just worried is all.
Tobias: I know boss.
Herc: So what we do now?
Jess: Well we are down a few, but we got to protect the city as best we can.
Isaiah: Sounds like a plan.
Jess: Toby, call me if you get anything.
Tobias: Got it boss.
Jess walks into the living room and saw Mike sitting on the couch staring at the ground. Jess walks to him and sits next to him.
Jess: You better?
Mike: Do I look ok?
Jess: You haven't looked ok since Nelson's "death". You've looked like someone who has the entire world on his shoulders for 2 years.
Mike: I've felt like that for a very long time. I always feel like I need to help everyone I could.
Jess: But you need to realise you can't always save the day. Not by yourself. It's not always about you, you nees to realise that you have a team that will help you.
Mike: I know, but I always feel that I'm the guy who needs to save the day. And this isn't my team, and I need to realise that I'm not the leader anymore. You now have the big responsibilities to worry about everyone and I'm sorry for giving you that.
Jess: Mike, I accepted this. I didn't want to but I had to. And I've always worried about everyone anyways. You made a right choice. And we will get Elizza, I promise.
Mike: Thank you Jess. You're always there for me.
Jess: No, you are Mike. You're the better friend.
Tobias: GUYS!! I FOUND SOMETHING!!!