The Rejects Volume 8: Time Warp (FULL)

Mike is sitting on the roof looking up at the stars when he feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns to see Elizza standing there. She sits down next to him.
Elizza: You ok?
Mike: What do you think?
Elizza: You did what you had to do.
Mike: The others don't see it as that.
Elizza: Give them time. They will forgive you.
???: We have given him time.
Mike and Elizza turn around to see Isaiah, Jess, Jayden, Baby Casey, Tobias, Taylor, Herc, Crystal, and Darian with food and a grill.
Mike: What the hell are you guys doing?
Isaiah: Well, we decided to make some Hotdogs and Hamburgers on the grill.
Jayden: Care to join?
Mike looks at Elizza and she points her head at the others.
Elizza: Come on, join us.
Mike: You set this up didn't you?
Jess: Actually me,Jay, and Liz set this up. So you're welcome.
Mike pats Jess's head.
Mike: Thanks you guys, thought you would hate me for awhile.
Isaiah: Oh I do, but you were angry, you didn't mean it.
Darian: Besides, you helped me.
Mike: At least now we have an actual doctor.
Tobias: HEY?!
Mike: Sorry, sorry Tobias.
Herc: Are we gonna let the food go warm?
Taylor: Crystal, will you please?
Crystal: Why yes.
Crystal goes to the grill but Mike intervenes.
Mike: Oh no, last time you almost burned down the building.
Crystal: THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!
Mike: You ain't using the grill!
The two argue while everyone else laughs and begin to have a great time. In the starry sky, a shooting star flies across the sky, and then it starts to get closer to the city. The object lands in the center of a street where two cars swerve out of the way. The driver of one of the cars gets out and heads to the crater where the object landed. When he looked in the crater he saw a battle axe that kinda has a design lile Thor's hammer in the movies.

(In an alley way)

A purple portal opens up and a man wearing a tan hoody jacket, black vest, blue jeans, black boots, black fingerless gloves, and Mike's old red helmet from Volume 3 wielding two black pistols. He turns around and sees a hispanic girl with long burnette hair and mechanical arms with giant robot fists wearing a brown jean vest, black tanktop, black jeans, brown boots, and a red bandana. Then a guy wearing a black S.W.A.T gear with a a riot gas mask on with black wings on his back. A dude with a blue robotic arm, a robotic eye and a brown eye, bald, his bottom half in like blue War Machine legs. And finally a dude with short black hair with blue eyes, wearing a brown combat vest, silver metallic arm, camo cargo pants, and combat boots. The metallic arm guy walks to the guy with Mike's old helmet.
???: D.W. did we make it?
D.W.: Casey, I think we did.
Casey turns around to the other 3.
Casey: Jason, T.J, Carly we did it. We made it too 2022.

D.W., Casey, Carly, Jason, and T.J. step out of the alley to see the city fully.
T.J.: I kinda expected the city to be a litte bit more... cleaner.
D.W.: Always knew it looked shitty but I didn't know it looked so bad, no matter what.
T.J.: Well, what do we do boss?
Casey: The city will probably have some small crimes. Most likely the Rejects will be out helping. Now will we run into our-
D.W.: Casey, we get it. Go out, stop crime, find Rejects. Simple things to say.
Casey: *sighs* Fuck you D, fuck you.
D.W.: I love you too bro.
D.W. walks off.
Casey: NO KILLING!!
D.W.: OK MR. NICE GUY, WILL DO!!
D.W. runs into the dark.
T.J.: Well then. We're off I guess.
Carly: What you gonna do Boss?
Casey: Home. Gotta see some people.
Jason: Good luck.
Jason flies off into the night, Carly springs herself into the air and T.J. runs off. Casey looks towards the distance and sees a familiar building.
Casey: Damn, we really were lucky huh?

(D.W.)

Crook: Look Ricochet, shouldn't we just wait until the others get here?
Ricochet: And let the Rejects catch us? Hell no, Let's just grab the shit and give half to the others.
D.W.: Well damn. What a thoughtful thing to do.
Ricochet and Crook look up and see D.W. and are confused.
Ricochet: Who the hell are you supposed to be?
D.W.: The Immortal.
Crook: Or a bland ripoff.
A bullet grazes Crook's head.
Crook: HOLY SHIT!!
Ricochet: Who the hell are you?!
D.W.: Like I said, I'm the Immortal.
A black metallic stick hits Ricochet and Crook in the head and the two fell to the ground unconscious.
???: What the hell do you think you're doing?
D.W. turns around to see the real Immortal, Mike.
D.W.: Great, you're still an ass old man.
Mike: Who are you?!
D.W.: Damn, thought my wit and dashing good looks would tell you who I am.
Mike: You're wearing my old mask.
D.W.: .... Fuck!! I forgot. Sorry.
D.W. takes off the mask to reveal a young man with long brown hair, nino o'clock shadow, and blue eyes.
Mike: You look like-
D.W.: You? Yeah.
Mike: Clone?
D.W.: Nah, more like son. Hello, my name is Douglas Wayne and I'm from the future.
Mike: ... Bullshit.
D.W.: Understandable. I would say bullshit too if I heard that but you've time traveled before, so it shouldn't be so hard to believe right?
Mike: How do you know this?
D.W.: Well Dad, I mean Mike if you want me to prove myswlf anymore, I'm you're freaking son dumbass.
Mike: I am a dumbass.
D.W.: Yes. Yes you are. Hell, even I'm a dumbass. But Casey won't let me say that about myself, or say I'm worthless. Must have gotten it from Uncle Jay and Aunt Jess.
Mike: ... Ok, I believe you.
D.W.: You always this trustworthy?
Mike: No. I'm always a little skeptical. I'm even skeptic of Jess sometimes. Come, we're leaving.
D.W.: Where? And in what?
Then Mike's charger drives right in front of Mike and stops.
D.W.: Holy shit, I totally forgot about the charger!!
Mike: Yeah. And to answer your first question, we're going home.