[VOL 3] A Gifted Killer pt 2

Jack is standing around a dead body of a lizard looking dude when Mike appears behind him.
Jack: Took you long enough.
Mike: What we got?
Jack: A lizard man.
Mike looks at Jack.
Jack: The Lizard Man was found having multiple knife wounds.
Mike: So, we have a Gifted killer?
Jack: Yeah, and that's what we're calling the sicko whose killing out citizens.
Mike: It's always good to know that someone believes that we Gifted are still human.
Jack: Well you need to find the guy whose killing these-
???: CAPTAIN!!!
Jack turns around to see a detective run in.
Jack: What's up Bill?
Bill: This just came in for you.
Bill gave Jack a recorder. Jack pressed the play button and a message began playing.
Slayer: Hello Captain and The Immortal. I am giving you this message to tell you to stay out of my way. I'm not the bad guy here, I'm just trying to save this city from the infestation that is the "Gifted". So be warned, if I see a red skull anywhere near these streets, I will kill your team. And don't call me the Gifted Killer. Call me Slayer.
Jack: Goddamn sicm son of a bitch. We can't let him get away can we Immortal?
Jack turns around to see Mike gone.

(in the Rejects van)

Jess: So this person saids he will kill us if he sees your skull?
Mike: That's right.
Frank: Sounds like he's baiting you.
Mike: Yeah, it do-
Then the radio started to make static until a voice came from the radio.
Slayer: Hello Mike... Wanna play a game?