[VOL 5] The Game now Starts

The abandoned factory was now in rubble and has been destroyed. Then a armored hand appeared from the rubble and the Titan armor dug up from the debre. The Titan armor opened up and Mike fell out of the armor.
Mike: *cough* Thanks armor.
Armor: You're welcome.
Mike: Do you know where the others are?
Armor: Taylor has brought them to the second base that the creator made for you.
Mike: Good. They're safe.
Armor: The bomb seemed to only go off when the others left.
Mike: You saying it was meant for me?
Armor: Maybe.
Mike's fist clenched tightly.
Mike: Who was it?
Armor: I don't know. But if I had to guess it had to be someone who knows who you are and almost everything about you.
Mike: Well Bishop is dead, the evil versions of us are stuck in their universe for now, Jack is in Italy, and most of the Society is arrested and I don't think Olivia would attack us so quickly after her defeat. So I don't know who it could-
???: Wow Mike I am really offended.
Mike turns around to see a man in a white suit with a white helmet with a green dragon on it and has a katana in its scabbard slung across his chest and a sniper rifle on his back.
Mike: Who are you?
???: It's time to play the game Immortal.
Mike: Slayer. So it was you who blew up our home.
Slayer: It was a test to see if you got sloppy in Italy. I want my prey to be at their best when I slay them.
Mike: Your lucky I'm not charging at you preparing to rip your head off.
Slayer: If you did then I would shoot you with this rifle and you won't die from it but you would still feel your spine being shot through and fall to the ground paralyzed.
Mike: Stalemate.
Slayer: No. I'm just more smarter then you and your pathetic exscuse for a team.
Mike: So what the hell do yoy want?
Slayer: Simple. I'm gonna hurt all the people you love and break you down to the point where you will want to end me and when you do you either kill me (unlikely) or I kill you. Either way I win.
Mike: Well prepare to be disappointed when I kick your ass. Besides your outnumbered 5 to 1.
Slayer: Who said I was alone?
Five figures emerge from the darkness and surround Mike. He looks and sees people he recognizes.
Mike: Crystal. Wildebeast. Whip. Goliath. And Mad Hatter?
Crystal: Sup bitch.
Wildebeast: Heh.
Whip: Greetings.
Goliath is wearing a blue trench coat, a blue shirt with a giant white G on it, blue pants, white boots, and a blue mask.
Mad Hatter: Hello Mikey, missed me?
Mike: What the hell is this?
Slayer: This is Rejects vs Gallance, ROUND 2!!! And this time the Gallance will be on top.
Smoke fills the area as the six villians disappear from Mike's view.
Mike: ... Motherfucker.

I'm back truly. It felt great doing my spin-offs (check out Gifted World and 2103) and Teen Titans. So yeah... Rejects as you know and love are back... Until the end of this volume. Adios Amigos.