[VOL 5] Done with Wattpad... For Now

Hey guys (aka just HiyanoIchibo) I just want to say thank you for reading my stories but I believe it's time for me to stop and quit wattpad. Now what do I mean by quit? I mean not making stories. I just don't have the enjoyment of writing my ideas as I used to and I just need to find it again. Don't worry tho I will not be uninstalling wattpad but just be a reading guy, enjoying others stories and hopefully finding what made me love writing. In all realty people might think that I am being to over dramatic and to them I say fuck you too. Just want to say thanks to all the people who have read my stories and hope that in the future I can write again. It really blows my mind that one of my stories reached a high rank in adventure and it's thanks to the people who read my story and enjoyed it. But for right now it's my time to go but before I do a quick thanks to these people who maybe witbout realizing it have made me the writer they believe is either decent or great.
HiyanoIchibo: Thank you reading all my stories even for one chapter it really helped and I will always appreciate your support and in return I will support you too.
KaitoYukimuraOfRwby: Thank you man for really making me return to this platform and for kinda making me as big not really as I am today. Hope you reach 1,000 my friend.
DerpyRoma: Bitch thank you for making me come back and write Rejects and for making a spinoff you were a big help even if you are the most rudest person I know.
jurrutia02: Even tho you weren't voting on all of ny chapters it was great to here your response to some of my characters powers and pretty funny and you are always there for me and I hope your story reaches the big leagues man.
JaydenStephens4: Even tho you will never answer cause you don't use this app I still want to say thanks for letting me use you and that's really all.
darkblood666: Hey cuz just want to give you a shout out cause well you awesome and you kinda mad me a imaginative person and gave me ideas when we were young with us pretending to be superheroes so hey, without you there would be no me.
So yeah thank you people and to the 13 (excluding Jayden cause he follows no one) other followers who decided to follow this piece of shit and yeah, hopefully I don't quit for 3 days and return. Anyway please read my stories and vote idc you do you and I will do me. See yall next time, adios amigos.