[VOL 8] Aliens and Farewell; Volume 8 Finale

An alien looking axe lands in the middle of the street in St.Paul. Then a gold light emits from the axe and a man with long gray hair with yellow eyes, a light green trench coat, a dark green shirt, dark green pants, black boots, and green mediaeval gloves. The man looks around and then he staggers off. A man wearing hobo clothes and a hood walks towards the axe and grabs it. An energy spike destroys the cameras around him. He lifts it up and smiles.
???: Thank you brother, for returning my Starbreaker to me.

(Back at the base)

Taylor: So who's Zarr?
Casey: The man who came from the axe. I don't know who that man is, but he may be Zarr's older brother. He'll be an ally to you.
Jess: So the man in green is Zarr? Then we have to stop him.
Casey: Not you guys. We'll do this alone.
Jayden: He's an alien! We can't let you kids do this alone!
D.W.: Uncle Jay, we've been fighting big bad Zarr for years. I'm pretty sure his past self won't be much of a problem.
Mike: We still want to come and help.
Casey: We're good.
Carly: Don't worry about us. When we stop him, we will cease to exist anyways.
Isaiah: We still want to help.
Jason: If you help, you will bring the future we are trying to stop.
T.J.: Don't follow us. We need to make sure you get to raise your kids.
Casey: Besides, we're dead anyways.
T.J. opens up a portal. Jason and Carly jump through. D.W. nods to Mike and jumps in with a "Cowabunga!!!". Casey looks at his parents.
Casey: Just raise me. That's all I ask.
Casey jumps through and T.J. follows. Then the portal closes.

(In front of an abandoned warehouse)

The portal opens the five kids step out.
Casey: This is it.
T.J.: This is where we finally beat Zarr.
Carly: And we will cease to exist.
Jason: We'll see each other again. I know we will.
D.W.: ... I love you guys. I'm sorry for being a dick half the time.
Casey hugs D.W.
Casey: You're a dick all the time, my brother. And we love you too.
Carly hihs the two and T.J. joins in. Jason just pats D.W.'s shoulder. The kids let go and stare at the building. D.W. cocks his gun back.
D.W.: Let's kill that sonuvabitch.
Casey's eyes begin to glow purple. He raises his non-mechanical arm and it turns into purple energy and Casey fires a blast of energy at the door. The five walk in. When they enter, the see a man standing over the body of Zarr.
Casey: What the hell?!
???: Ah, Misfits. Glad to see you arrived on time.
The man turns around to reveal that he looks exactly like Zarr, except with shorter and slicker grey hair and a grey goatee.
Casey: ... Zarr.
D.W.: How the hell are you here?!
Zarr: I knew you would go back in time to attack my younger self, so I went back in time and made a deal with me. He let me absorb his powers and mind and we will then conquer the world like I did before. And of course I said yes.
Casey: DAMN YOU!!!!
Zarr: Watch that temper boy. It could get the ones you love killed. Lile your girlfriend.
Casey's body, except his mechanical arm, transforms into purple energy and he flies straight at Zarr. Zarr smiles and his eyes glow gold. He lifts his hand and points up and Casey reverts to normal amd goes up into the ceiling. Casey struggles to move but he can't escape.
D.W.: SLING! TITAN! WRECKING BALL GO!!
Carly grabs T.J.'s robot arm and he swings his entire top body and Carly's arm begins to stretch out. T.J. then flings Carly into Zarr but Zarr stops her and flings her back at T.J., sending them both into a wall.
D.W.: JASON, MAKE IT RAIN!!
Jason flies up into the air and his arms are now incased in a diamond armor. The tips of his wings transform into diamonds and he begins to start shooting diamond shards at Zarr. Zarr lifts his hand and a shield blocks the incoming attack. Zarr then snaps his fingers and Jason falls to the ground.
Zarr: And The Immortal stands.
D.W.: And you call yourself a wizard.
D.W. charges while firing his guns. The guns bounce off Zarr's shield but then D.W. punches Zarr in the face. Zarr grabs D.W.'s wrist and rips off his entire arm. Zarr then grabs D.W.'s head and smashes it into the ground.
Casey: NOOOOOOO!!!!!
Zarr: And you were meant to be my end.
Casey: I WILL KILL YOU!!!!
Zarr: And you tried so valiantly, but alas you never could. You're all just children trying to live up to the real heroes.
Zarr makes Casey hover towards him.
Zarr: You could never be the hero your parents were. You're all just little kids with parent issues. While I'm an alien from a planet of gods. How are you my equal?
Casey: Really? Aren't you afraid of daddy dearest?
Zarr eyes glow gold and he expresses anger and summons a knife and stabs Casey in the gut.
Zarr: You think you can stop me still? YOU CAN'T!! YOU CHILDREN CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!!
Then a gunshot rang in the air. Zarr turn around to see D.W. with his gun pointing at Zarr, smoke coming out of the barrel.
D.W.: Boom.
Zarr looks down to see a bullet hole through his center. Zarr was about to throw his knife when a blast of blue energy hits Zarr and sends him flying into a wall. T.J., with the support of Carly, walk out of the hole, T.J.'s robot arm now a blaster. D.W. grabs Casey and brings down to the ground. The four walk towards Jason, who lies dead on the floor.
D.W.: Fuck.
Carly: Jason...
Casey: I'm sorry my brother.
T.J.: Look, I'm sad too but if we defeates Zarr, shouldn't we be gone now?
Then a huge sword goes through T.J.'s chest. T.J. falls to the ground dead.
Zarr: Fools.
The three turn around to see Zarr with half his face and arm burnt.
Zarr: I'm not dead yet!!
Zarr summons a sword and charges at the three kids. Carly throws her fists and her mechanical arms stretch out to hit Zarr but he slices the arms off and stabs Carly through the chest. D.W. starts firing bullets madly but Zarr grabs D.W.'s neck and snaps it. He then rips off D.W.'s head. Zarr turns to see Casey standing with his entire body in enegy.
Zarr: I just killed your family, I think you should give up.
Casey: NEV-
Zarr stands infront of Casey with his sword through Casey's chest. Blood spews from Casey's mouth.
Zarr: No more Misfits.
Casey: Wrong.
Casey lifts his non-mechanical arm amd balls it into a fist. An purple energy blade pops up from it, going through Zarr's head. Zarr's eyes roll back as the life fades from the body. Casey falls to the ground. He sees his friends body's start to disappear and he smiles. Casey closes his eyes and dreams for the final time.

Hey guys, I know this Voulme was short but it kinda had to be. I'll be writing the next one probably later today or tomorrow. Sorry for a short volume, next one will hopefully be longer. Bye.