[VOL 4] Two Old Men playing Chess

Mike: What the hell?
Mike wakes up and sees that he is surrounded by a white light.
Mike: Where the hell am I?
Mike gets up and looks around to see if anyone is here.
Mike: HELLO??!!
???: Quiet kid!
Mike turns around to see two old men playing chess in front of him. One of the old men had a white beard and was wearing a miltary outfit. The other old man had orange curly hair and was wearing a tan leather jacket with a blue flannel and blue jeans and had a wooden cane.
Mike: Grandpa Jim?
The white bearded man looked at him.
Jim: Hey kiddo.
Mike: Uncle Doug?
The curly haired man looked at him.
Doug: Hey Junior. Been a while.
Mike ran up to them and hugged them both.
Mike: How are you both here?
Jim: Cause you're dead kid.
Mike: I'm... Dead?
Doug: Yep junior. How else are you seeing the two of us?
Mike: So why are you here? To except me into heaven?
Jim: No, just the opposite.
Doug: We are here to tell you to go back to the land of the living.
Mike: But... Why?
Jim: Cause your job isn't done yet kid.
Doug: You still have to lead your friends against a force of evil you have never seen.
Mike: But how can I?
Jim: What do you mean?
Mike: I mean how can I lead my friends against this evil if I couldn't save them from the Society. I couldn't do anything because I was stuck to a wall as my friends were captured and I was killed. I think I should just leave the living behind.
???: Oh come on Mike, get your act together.
Mike turns around to see an old friend.
Mike: Toby?
Toby: Hey Mike.
Mike: So I guess I am dead then huh?
Toby: Yeah, but not for long.
Mike: What do you mean?
Toby: I mean that you need to save our friends and help stop the coming evil.
Mike: But I don't know if I can-
Toby smacks Mike across the face.
Toby: Shut the hell up. You are needed to help save the world Mike. You need to man up and be the hero you are. If we the dead can't convince you then what will? Seeing what will happend when the evil comes and you are still dead? Let me tell you, you don't want to see that. Now you got to man up and be the goddamn Immortal.
Mike: ... Thanks Toby.
Mike hugs Toby.
Mike: I always know that I can count on you to help me get to my senses.
Mike turns around to see Jim and Doug standing there.
Jim: When the time comes for you to leave the living we'll be here.
Doug: Make us proud Junior.
Mike nods and the world fades to black. Mike wakes up to find rubble on him and he crawls out and pulls the knives from his arms and pulls the katana from his chest.
Mike: You should've made sure I was dead Society, cause now you will have hell to pay.