[VOL 5] Future Reference

Taylor: Ok guys, in a hour we will be back in Minnesota so sit tight and enjoy the ride.
Frank: K Taylor.
Jess: Can't wait to get home.
Jayden: Why? Because of our home or because of the fact tgat we will be getting married?
Jess: Home.
Jayden then pretends to look hurt.
Jayden: Ow. You've killed me Jess.
Jess: No Jay I was kidding please don't die.
While all this shenanigans is going on, Mike just looks out the window.
Frank: Hey Mike you ok?
Mike: Peachy.
Frank: You sure?
Mike: Frank, I am fine. I just want some peace and quiet until we get home.
Frank: Sorry man.
Mike: *sighs* No Frank, it's my fault I shouldn't be mad at you. I'm just tired, that's all.
Frank: Well good night then.
Mike: Good night.
Mike closes his eyes and falls to sleep.

(in blackness)

Mike feels himself walking but can't control himself. He realizes that his eyes are closes so when he opens his eyes he sees Erin's door to her apartment.
Mike: Why am I here?
Is what Mike would've said if he could talk. Mike opens the door and yells out-
Mike: Erin? I got your text what's wrong?
Mike is getting weirded out because he is not controlling himself. Then Mike walks into the kitchen.
Mike: Erin?
Mike then walks into her bedroom and sees a sight he never wants to see.
Mike: Eri- no. No No No NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
In front of Mike is Erin all bruised and stabbed to death. Mike falls to his knees crying, holding her dead body in his arms.
Mike: Who did this to you? Who would kill you?
???: I would.
Mike turns around to see Slayer standing behind him holding a white katana. Mike screams and charges at Slayer but then feels the katana in his chest.
Slayer: Game over Michael. You've lost.
Mike falls to the ground and then sees the Gallance standing over the dead bodies of his friends. Mike starts crying. And then he wakes up.

(real world)

Frank: Mike get up!
Mike jumps from his seat, looking scared.
Frank: You ok?
Mike: Peachy Frank. Just peachy.

Hey guys. Yes this is back and I am back. I kinda didn't want to do this until I was a hundred percent sure I will enjoy writing this and well I got through the first chapter without quitting so yeah. I hope this gets as big as the other ones and see you in the next chapter, adios amigos.