[VOL 4] Crusaders pt 2

Mike: Wow... You've been alive since the beginning of the Vietnam war?
Daniel: The experiment also prolonged my aging. Anyways back to my story.

(57 years ago)

We just learned that the Soviets were sending powered individuals onto the battlefield, and America needed a team thag could save us. So I was sent to find 7 individuals to join me to stop the Soviet Union. Let's start with my best friend, John Sorner. I found this man fixing a car in New York. I walked into his auto shop.
John: Hello, what can I do for you?
Daniel: Well, what I want is for you to serve your country. I'm putting together a team of people with powers.
John: Ha! Me, with powers? Get real.
Daniel: Is that so... Cannonball?
John stopped and then he crashed into me. His powers was the ability to become a human pinball.
John: What do you want?
Daniel: For you to help me stop the Soviets from taking over the world.
John: ... Ok. I'm in.
Next up is Trace Lee. She is an Japanese refugee so I kinda didn't trust her when I first  found her.
Daniel: Ms.Lee?
Trace: What do you want?
Daniel: I want you to help America.
Trace: How?
Daniel: By being Shinobi.
She got up and jumpkicked me and started to run away but I grabbed her. Trace didn't have powers but had skills.
Daniel: Look, just listen. By doing this you'll be able to bring your son into the states.
Trace stop trying to struggle. I let her go and she turned to me.
Trace: When do I begin.
Next is Casey Brick. I found this man in a bar. He kinda was the man that would question my orders but would never defy them.
Daniel: Hello Casey.
Casey: What the hell do you want?
Daniel: You to join me to save this country.
Casey: I'm a drunk. How the hell am I supposed to save this damn country?
Daniel: By using your ability to turn into the-
Casey grabbed my neck.
Casey: DON'T YOU SAY IT'S NAME!!!
Daniel: We may need the beast but we will need your strength more often the we need the Behemoth.
Casey: ... Fine I'm in.
Casey's monster was a huge help on some missions, but sometimes... It was the problem.