[VOL 4] Little Red

Hey guys, so I actually am gonna have a schedule of how I'm gonna post things. So imma write one chapter of crusaders one day then write a chapter of this. So anyways let's get back into the fray(haha KaitoYukimuraOfRwby you didn't trademark it so I can use your... Imma call it intro)

Olivia is pacing back and fourth waiting to hear how Frank is doing.
Jayden: Can you just sit down?
Olivia: Jay I am a speedster, I can't sit and be patient.
Mike: And you're also worried about your boy-
Olivia grabbed Mike by his shirt.
Olivia: Call him that one more time!
Mike: I was joking around Olivia, you know that right?
Olivia lets go.
Olivia: Yeah I know.
Olivia goes and sits in a chair and waits there. A few moments later Taylor steps out of the medbay.
Jess: How is he?
Jayden: Will he be ok?
Olivia: Is he dead?
Taylor: He's fine but needs some rest.
Mike: Whew, that's a relief. Now that we've stay almost all night up waiting, let's all take a nice nap guys.
The Rejects all went to their quarters except Jess who slept with Jayden.

(out in the small town)

A girl in a red hoodie holding a leash that's attached to a wolfman is standing on top of a building.
???: What fun would it be if I just let you go, Eh Wolfie?
The wolfman nodded. A girl with red slippers appeared behind the red hooded girl.
???: It's almost time Little Red.
Little Red: Patience Dorothy Ann, soon this town will be a meal for my Wolfie.
Dorothy Ann: And so will the Rejects.
Little Red: They won't know what hit them.