[VOL 5] Massacre pt 1

In an abandoned warehouse two group of men, one japanese and one Scottish, appear from the shadows and walk towards each other.
???: Ello Yami.
Yami: Chrome, you got what we asked for.
Chrome snaps his fingers and one of his goons opens a suitcase and Chrome pulls out a futuristic looking gun.
Chrome: Now, what ya need to do is pull the trigger and them bloody bastards will be no more, I even think it could hurt the Immortal. Now do ya have meh money?
Yami drops a suitcase and opens it up to reveal gold.
Yami: Do we have a deal?
Chrome: Alright, pleasure doing business with ya.
Then a bullet hit the gold, ricocheting and hitting one of Yami's men. Yami draws a katana.
Yami: WHO DARES?!
???: I DO!!
Chrome and Yami look up and see a man wearing a black tactical gear with a black trench coat and a black mask with red eye lenses.
Chrome: Oh dear, I think we stumbled uponed the infanous Massacre.
Massacre jumps to the ground and pulls out two 9mms. He points and kills half the Scots. He then rushes out Yami's crew and shoots two guys in the head.
Chrome: Well isn't he a quick bastard?
Massacre then points his guns at Chrome and fired at him. Before the bullets hit Chrome, Chrome's skin turned to metal and the bullets bounced off of Chrome.
Massacre: So... That's why you're called Chrome.
Massacre the took out the clips in his guns and put in new clips.
Massacre: Good thing I come prepared to kill Gifted as well as normies.
Then Yami jumped up and slashed down at Massacre but Massacre dodged out of the way.
Yami: You are just a mad man who believes that he's the Punisher.
Chrome: I do hope he doesn't have a Netflix series, he'll probably get almost a hundred on Rotten Tomatos.
The two criminals rush at Massacre and Massacre ran towards them. Yami swung his katana but Massacre blocked it with one of his guns and shot twice at Chrome. Chrome stumbled backwards as he sees blood trickling down his body.
Chrome: Damn, I haven't felt pain like this since before the Gifted Incident. Now I know you can give me a challenge!
Chrome throws a punch but Massacre throws Yami towards Chrome, knocking them to the ground. Massacre kicked Yami to the side and pointed a gun at Chrome's head.
Chrome: *breathing heavily* Do it. Get it over with.
Just as Massacre was about to pull the trigger when red and blue flashing lights appeared from the window and police sirens are blaring. Massacre grunts angrily and runs off, leaving Chrome and Yami to the police.

(on the rooftop)

Massacre: You can come out now.
Slayer steps out of the shadows and Massacre points his gun at Slayer.
Massacre: What do you want?
Slayer: To hire you.
Massacre: I'm no hitman. And I will never work with a criminal.
Slayer: Really?
Slayer pulls out a phone and turns it on and a picture of a 14 year old tied up to a chair appears.
Massacre: ... What do you want me to do?
Slayer: Simple. Torture the Rejects in front of the real villian.
Massacre: And who's the "real" villian?
Slayer: The Immortal.