[VOL 4] The Menace

A man wearing a red suit walks creepily towards a house. He walks towards the door and opens it and walks inside. He turns to the kitchen and sees a woman standing there. He walks up to her and puts his hand on her shoulder. She turns around and hits him in the face.
???: Goddamn sis, Its me!
???: Gio? Damn it, why'd you sneak up on me?
Gio: Cause I was tryibg to surprise you Taña.
Taña: Well next time do not sneak up on me.
Taña holds out her hand and Gio grabs it and gets pulled up from the ground. Then a man walks in the door. Gio turns around to see who we know as Ratrunner.
???: Hey, Giovanni.
Gio: Hey John. So how was work?
John: My boss is a killer. She made me do soooooo much work.
Gio: Well that's what you get when you work as a courier.
John: Yeah true.
Gio goes up to John puts his hand on his shoulder and immediately felt something wrong.
Gio: Well tell the kids that I stopped by.
John: Leaving so soon?
Gio: Yeah, I forgot I had to meet someone.
Gio steps outside the house abd grabs his phone and calls someone.
Neon Lights: I knew that would-
Gio: Tell me where you are.
Neon Lights: Venice. That's all you're getting.
Gio: Goodbye.
Gio ends the call and crushes his phone. Gio then heads off to find where Neon Lights is.

(where Neon Lights is)

Peril: Think he's gonna show?
Mad Hatter: He better. I don't like it when the boss's angry.
???: Then you can fuck right off.
A man wearing a red closed trench coat and red sunglasses steps out of the shadows.
Mad Hatter: So the Menace has arrived.
The Menace cracks his neck and knuckles.
Menace: You have to the count of 3 to tell me what you did to my brother.
Mad Hatter: Heh, he thinks he can stop us?
Peril: Let's see him try.
Peril lounges at Menace but Menace grabs Peril's arm and throws him through a wall.
Menace: 1.
Mad Hatter: Yeah right.
Mad Hatter clicked his watch as an explosion started to appear from beneath Menace. Menace jumped away from the explosion.
Menace: 2.
Peril: FUCK YOOOOOUUUU!
Peril then pops out his blades from his hands but the color of the blade is black. Peril then trys to stab Menace but Menace kicked him in the face sending him flying into Mad Hatter.
Menace: 3.
Paper Girl: ENOUGH!
Menace turned to see Paper Girl standing there with two less intelligent dopplegangers of Frank and Jess.
Paper Girl: You will stop your tantrum now.
Menace: I'm not even trying. 4.
Paper Girl: Sick him.
The dopplegangers of Frank and Jess charge at him but as soon as they got close to Menace they turned to paper.
Paper Girl: What?
Menace's eyes then glowed red.
Menace: 5.
Then a wave erupted from Menace, making everyone's powers stop working.
Mad Hatter: How did he do that?
Neon Lights: That's because gis powers allow him to stop any gifted powers temporally.
Menace: What did you do to my brother?
Neon Lights: That is-
Menace: TELL! ME!
Everything in the room stopped making noise, like the sheer anger of his tone could make you frozen in fear. Neon Lights then starts to laugh.
Neon Lights: Hahahahahahaahah oh, I see. You don't usually get angry. Alrighy fine I will tell you. He's dead. I killed him myself anx if you don't do what I say the doppleganger has been told to kill your sister. So now do I have your attention?
Menace: What do you want?
Neon Lights smirks.
Neon Lights: I want you to make the Rejects normal so that the Society can finish them off.