[VOL 3] Archwing

Olivia(on comms): So we're just looking for a big bird. With metallic wings. Wearing a pastor's outfit. You see what's so weird about this.
Mike(on comms): No, it's not weird. Look we're just looking for This Fallen Archangel dude to see if he's Nelson or not.
Frank: What do we do if we find him?
Mike(on comms): If it's Nelson, try no to harm him. If not Nelson, try not to harm him/her to much.
Olivia(on comms): Thanks for the equality shit.

(few minutes later)

Aiden: See anything?
Frank: No.
Aiden: God I'm bored.
Frank: Well, try not to be bored.
Aiden: How are you not bored?
Frank: I don't know, I'm just not.
Aiden: Do you think Nelson would come after us first?
Frank: I don't know, may-
Then Archwing came in and tackled Frank if the roof. Frank and Archwing went falling to the ground. But before he hit the ground, Archwing flew up. Frank landed in an alleyway.
Frank: Fffffuuuccckk. God that hurt.
Archwing dropped infront of Frank.
Frank: Hey, I gotta question.
Frank got up.
Frank: Are you Nelson?
Archwing: ... Yes. And you're an abomination to Ra.
Frank: I don't care if I'm an abomination to Bishop, I care that your working with the dude that wants to rule the world, I thought you were a good guy?
Nelson: He may be the bad guy to you, but to me he's what this world needs.
Electricity begins to surge around Frank.
Frank: You want to hurt the people you love?
Nelson: I don't need love. Only death.
Frank: Now who's the real monster here?
Then they both charge at each other. Frank grabs Nelson's wings and lets the electricity absorb into the metal. Nelson kicks Frank away. Frank then puches Nelson in the face. Nelson then slashes Franks chest with his wing. Frank grabs Nelson's arm and flings him into the wall. Nelson then jumps into the air and then dive bombs into Frank. Nelson stands on top of Frank.
Nelson: You thought you could replace me huh?
Frank: Never in my wildest dreams.
Nelson: Well, you won't be alive for much longer. Say goodbye to your friends, cause they will be joining you soon.
Frank: Go back to being dead.
Nelson chuckles, then his wings goes in for the kill. Juat as the wings were about to cut his head off, a sonic scream sends Nelson flying. Aiden then picks up Frank.
Aiden: You ok big guy?
Frank: You know, a giant cut is on my chest, otherwise yeah just peachy.
Nelson: Oh good, I get to kill 2 Rejects.
Mike: Make that six.
Nelson turns around to see Mike, Olivia, Jayden and Jess standing behind him.
Nelson: *grunts* I'll kill you another time then Frank.
Nelson than flies up and away.
Olivia: ... Wow, he is an angel... Just kidding.
Mike: You ok Frank?
Frank: I'm ok. Just need to get stitched up.
Mike: Then let's head back to base.

(up on the rooftops)

Nelson watches as the team leave.
Nelson: I could kill them now.
Bishop(over comms): Not yet, and besides, in their deaths they would be mauders. The way to truly kill them is to kill the ones they love.
Nelson: So, kill Mike's girlfriend? Good, was waiting to do that.