[VOL 9] Rejects vs Rejects?

Mike gets thrown into a brick wall while Jayden is kicked into a car.
Mike: I see you forgot to hit the brakes.
Jayden: I see you ran into the wall.
Mike: We should do stand up.
Jayden gets out of the car and pulls Mike out of the wall.
Jayden: Half of our jokes will be terrible.
Mike: Yeah but the pay will be excellent.
The two heroes look to see their tron parodies standing.
Mike: So we rushing or are we gonna be smart?
Jayden: Let's try rushing and then be smart.
Mike: I like it.
The two charge and then are quickly tossed back and on the ground.
Mike: Ok, be smart it is.
Mike amd Jayden get up. Mike runs towards the tron parodies and the white one prepares his sword but Mike jumps and tackles the red one. Jayden strikes the white one but the white one blocks Jayden's symbiote blade with it's sword.
Jayden: Sorry for the misdirect but you know, trying to save my wife!
Jayden transforms his free hand into a spike ball and swings it down on the white tron guy. The white one grabs Jayden's arm and throws him into a car. Mike swings his sword at the red tron guy.
Mike: So, you robots or clones? Please say robots, I'm so done with clones.
The red one saids nothing and then kicks Mike into the white one. The white grabs Mike by the throat and slams him into the ground 3 time. The red on jumps on top of Jayden and puts it's hand blades into Jayden's back. Jayden screams in pain. Mike grabs the white one and breaks it's arm and tosses it to the side. Mike then kicks the red on off of Jayden and picks up Jayden. Mike carries Jayden to the car and puts him in the passenger seat. When Mike closed the passenger door, the red one stabbed Mike through his shoulder and Mike then elbowed it and kicked it away. Mike quickly gets in the charger and speeds off away from the two tron ripoffs.

(Crystal and Tobias)

Crystal jumps up and swings her fist into the teal one. The teal one's arm transformed into something simular to Crystal's fist. The teal one then swings it's fist and the two fists collide. Tobias quickly tackles the vlue one but it punches Tobias off of it.
Tobias: You have my powers. So it seems you were meant to defeat me. Try your best.
The blue one runs towards Tobias and throws a kick which Tobias blocks with his arms. Crystal and the teal start throwing blow after blow, each time the fists collide.
Crystal: Who the hell are you?
The teal saids nothing but continue to throw punches. Tobias and the blue one began punching and kicking each other witj no avail, since the other always blocks in time.
Tobias: We are matched. This is interesting.
The blue one then grabs Tobias's arm and then punches Tobias in the gut. Tobias spews blood while the blue starts punching his gut repeatedly. Crystal notices and instantly grabs the teal one and throws it to the side. She then punches the blue one away and grabs Tobias. She then carries him to the car when the teal one shoots diamond shards and they hit Crystal in her back. She screams but still makes it to the car. She puts Tobias in and she quickly drives off.

(Herc and Isaiah)

Isaiah: This is a bit weird.
Isaiah and the yellow tron guy had tied each other together in a knot.
Herc: I would help but I'm-
Herc gets punched in the face.
Herc: -a bit in a predicament.
Herc punches the green one and makes it towards Isaiah and the yellow one. Herc unties them both but instantly punches the yellow one into the ground.
Herc: Go after green!
Isaiah: On it.
Isaiah runs at the green one and he stretches himself around the green one and holds him in place. The green one struggles to rip off Isaiah while Herc keeps on beating the yellow one into the ground. Then the yellow one stabs a blade into Herc's back, making him scream in pain and let go of the yellow one. The green one manages to grab Isaiah and the he rips off Isaiah and then begins to bend and stretch him out to his limit. Isaiah begins to scream in pain. Herc punches the green one amd grabs Isaiah amd runs to the Humvee and drives out of their.

(Back at the base)

Isaiah: OW!!
Darian: Calm down.
Everyone except Mike is on a medbay bed and is being bandaged and stitched by Darian. Darian walks towards Mike after finishing up with Isaiah.
Mike: How is everyone?
Darian: Cuts and bruises, Jayden will be fine with a few moments of rest, Crystal's arm is fine, Isaiah has a sprained arm, Herc is bleeding from the knife wound on his back, and Tobias has some internal injuries and should not go back to the field at all until he has healed.
Mike: Understand. Thanks Darian.
Darian: Just doing my new job. Now I got to stitch all you're asses and I'm not even getting paid.
Mike: At least you have a place to stay.
Darian: True true.
Darian pats Mike's shoulder and leaves the medbay.
Mike: How is everyone?
Herc: Ready for round 2.
Isaiah: Pain.
Jayden: Ready to get back into the field.
Crystal: Fine.
Tobias: Ready to fight.
Mike: Tobias and Jayden you will not be going back onto the field until you have healed. Hell, everyone should rest. You all need it.
Crystal: I don't need your sympathy.
Crystal gets off the bed and is about to leave the medbay but Mike grabs her crystal arm.
Mike: What is your problem?
Crystal: What's yours?
Mike: What do you mean?
Crystal: You've come back into this team and then act like nothing happend and then you beat Austin to death and almost kill us and now you're leading this team because our actual leader isn't here. What gives you any right to lead us?
Mike: What gives you right to question me? You are not an original member of this team. Hell, you've barely been on this team. I'm the next in command until we save Jess and if you have a problem with that then get the hell off my team.
Crystal: That's the thing Mike, this hasn't been your team for about 5 months when you decided to leave us on a journey to be a fucking ninja. You are not the leader of this team!
Mike: AND YOU ARE?!
Crystal: I'LL BE A BETTER LEADER THEN YOU!
Mike: Sure, because the last time you made a truly important decision was when you abandoned your son.
Crystal smacks Mike.
Crystal: Fuck. You.
Crystal storms out of the medbay.
Mike: I went too far, didn't I?
Jayden: Over the edge and into the hole that you dug.
Tobias: Not right man. She was contemplating on getting her son back.
Herc: Go apologize now.
Mike: Yeah... Ok.
Mike opens the door and before he steps out, he turns back to the others.
Mike: Am I the right choice to be a surrogate leader?
Jayden: Of course.
Isaiah: Yeah man.
Herc: No doubt.
Tobias: Don't even ask.
Mike: Thanks guys.
Mike leaves the medbay and the others then start to second guess themselves.