CHAPTER 1

The sweet sound of the birds in the morning and the fresh scent of the newly bloomed flowers, the warm sunshine kissed my face.

"What a beautiful morning " I said as I got out of my bed.looking out the window at the world beautiful morning . I sighed and I went to do my morning routing.

Today is an important day for me. Because I'm going to work at the royal palace from today. I'm so excited and nervous about it.

I have never seen my parents. My grandmother said that they died in the war at that time. She had told me that only she and I were left in our family.

So I grew up with my grandmother since I was a child. Unfortunately, she passed away last month. She also worked as maids in the royal palace earlier. Now that she is not there, I thought of filling her void. That's why I will also work as a maid in the palace from today.

I have to stay in the palace because I have to work as a maid, so I got all my gear ready last night.

According to my grandmother, the king has two sons. I don't know their names yet. As she said, one prince has a very soft heart and even though he is a royal , he wants to live as a normal human being. Even if he is the next king, he does not seem to have any satisfaction in his mind about it.

She told me the other prince was completely different. He has a very cold heart, he has a ego of himself. A lot of people are afraid of him, because he gets angry so quickly, and she told me no one can control him at the time. I made a note in my brain to avoid him as much as I can.

With all that thought, I was now standing in front of the main gate of the royal palace. My heart suddenly began to beat fast, and my sweat began to escape through my forehead . My palms are full of sweat. I felt my legs are shaking. I can't understand why I'm so scared.

"Who are you? Why are you standing here"Suddenly, interrupting my thoughts, a soldier there asked.

"I came here to work as a maid" "How can we trust you? Do you have a permit"I suddenly remembered my grandmother's permit. I pulled it out of my bag and handed it to the soldier.He looked at it very seriously
.
"You can go in"

At the same time, he gave a signal to the other soldiers to open the big door. When it opened, the sight that caught my eye was the palace. My mouth suddenly opened wide. I could not believe my eyes. It was very huge and elegant . I had never seen the palace. How lucky the royal family must be to live here.

"What are you waiting for? You're allowed inside"

"Ohh ,Thank you"I said bowing.

I looked at the surroundings with great enthusiasm and entered the palace. All the walls were painted in golden and yellow. A beautiful painting was seen on the ceiling. When I looked down, I could see my reflection through the golden tiles.

As I walked further, I saw a picture of the royal family hanging on the wall. I went to it and looked at it. But from there, a special person managed to get my attention. He has some interesting features. But his aura is not so soft. Maybe Maybe he's the younger prince. That means if I see him, I should avoid him as much as possible. At the same time, Queen, she is very beautiful, but unfortunately she died. According to grandma, she died while giving birth to a young prince.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"Scaring me all of a sudden, I put my hand on my chest and turned my back. I could see a woman in her 50s staring at me curiously.I looked at her in horror. There was no answer from me, so she raised one eyebrow and waited for me to answer.I cleared my throat and was ready to reply to her.

"Mmm..I ..I came here to work as a servant."

"Did anyone give you permission to work here"

"My grandmother worked here before she died, so now I'm here to work here instead of her"

"What's her name"

"Josephine" After hearing my grandmother's name, a soft smile appeared on her face. I was suddenly surprised, when she heard grandma's name, who had been looking at me coldly a while ago, why did it suddenly soften.

"JOSEPHINE...OMG , Is she your grandmother? She has a very soft heart, she's the best friend I've ever had in this castle." When I see her reaction, I can imagine how close a friend she is to Grandma. I really missed you, Grandma.

"Ohh yeah"I said with a smiled." So, what's your name beautiful lady" she asked me.

"I'm Y/N "

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day💫.

Taehyung:- why are you staring at me

Taehyung:- why are you staring at me.*raising one eyebrow* I know I'm handsome.*smirk.*